Roll to Dodge

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Woohoo! I ask Jpe if she'll help me get some coconuts down from the tree and then proceed to try and shake some down.

Muruko

Momo's Minion
pft, well after looking and being a bit depressed, I go off into the jungle to find some things I can use for tools.

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
Now that I got my tongs I toss the shell/bucket into the fire to sterilize it, while attempting to not completely burn it.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
NicolaCola said:
Woohoo! I ask Jpe if she'll help me get some coconuts down from the tree and then proceed to try and shake some down.

Your efforts to shake the coconuts out of the tree are futile. They don't even budge.

Jpegurl said:
"Sure!" ouo I try to scale a tree to get some down

You just keep falling, and the top is covered with sharp bark. Careful not to hurt yourself. Going to have to think of another way to get them down (perhaps with a tool of sorts? Wink wonk). ;3

Muruko said:
pft, well after looking and being a bit depressed, I go off into the jungle to find some things I can use for tools.

4. Upon entering the forest you notice some dry wooden branches that snapped off a nearby tree. Could be useful for tools.

KaelemGaen said:
Now that I got my tongs I toss the shell/bucket into the fire to sterilize it, while attempting to not completely burn it.

3. That does the trick, the shell is pretty much clean now, all the bacteria burned off.

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
Alright, I grab out the shell and rest it on the sand to cool down. I look for another item to carry water with.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl said:
Dang it!

Hmmm....I use my sling to try to shoot some down

The sling works beautifully, You're able to knock down a whole bunch.

NicolaCola said:
"Oh, cool, a sling!"

...I duck, just in case she misses. :'D

Safe and sound ovo)b

Muruko said:
alright! I'll collect the branches and try to see what I can make wit them and nearby items.

you fashion a small bow and three sharpened-stick arrows from the thinner branches as well as a short vine you found On the ground.

KaelemGaen said:
Alright, I grab out the shell and rest it on the sand to cool down. I look for another item to carry water with.

Incredibly lucky, a dented plastic bottle lies on the shore ahead. Strange, for an island such as this one, don't you think?

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
I follow the pink vines back to the spring and fill the plastic bottle. While I'm there I also see if there might be some fish or edible critters living in and around the spring.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl said:
Yes! I collect them and head back to camp.

5. you scoop them up and nudge cola, signaling that you're going back to camp

Muruko said:
Putting the bow and arrows on my back, I set out to see if I can find anyone else on this island.

You walk along in the jungle, but must have taken a wrong turn, since you end up outside at another section of beach, where you meet a girl carrying coconuts.

KaelemGaen said:
I follow the pink vines back to the spring and fill the plastic bottle. While I'm there I also see if there might be some fish or edible critters living in and around the spring.

2. after some struggle with direction, you make it back to the spring. There doesn't seem to be fish in the water or anything edible for that matter.

(filling the bottle + looking for fish would be two actions, actually three since you had to walk back to the pond first, but I'm a bit lenient with that).