Roll to Dodge

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
Well that is a boon... and not so good, but at least it means We've got a base camp. I'm going to try and start the fire going again.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
D'awwww. Well, at least I kept a couple with me. I follow the vines back to the lake and try to find Kaelem's camp.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Goody! People!

I'll call out to that person (emolga) and see if i can catch their attention.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Woo! I look to see if there's anything I can make something to hold the stones in out of.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
KaelemGaen said:
Well that is a boon... and not so good, but at least it means We've got a base camp. I'm going to try and start the fire going again.

You manage to light the fire again, this time making sure to avoid any accidents. :wink:

NicolaCola said:
D'awwww. Well, at least I kept a couple with me. I follow the vines back to the lake and try to find Kaelem's camp.

4. You've successfully made it to Kael's camp.

Austria said:
Goody! People!

I'll call out to that person (emolga) and see if i can catch their attention.

He doesn't seem to notice you calling out to him.

Rav3nBloss0m said:
(Hope it's fine to just randomly join.)

Look around.

Yup, no problem. 3.

Looking around, you find yourself on an island. The ocean is fast ahead of you and the beach is long, it seems to wrap around farther than you can see. There is a jungle in the center of the island.

Jpegurl said:
Woo! I look to see if there's anything I can make something to hold the stones in out of.

You could probably use the same vines to make a bag for the stones.

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
Alright now that I have a fire going, I'm going to look around to see if anything washed up on the beach that I might be able to boil water in.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
KaelemGaen said:
Alright now that I have a fire going, I'm going to look around to see if anything washed up on the beach that I might be able to boil water in.

Washed up on the shore is a huge dead horseshoe crab. You snap the large shell off the body and can now use it as a small pot.

Austria said:
Ehhhh...I'll try yelling again.

You yell out, and he picks his head up and looks around, but still doesn't find you. ((RTD, making even simple tasks rediculously difficult XD)).

Rav3nBloss0m said:
Look for anything I could use as shelter.

You find some nice driftwood lying on the shore, perfect for building a small shelter.

Jpegurl said:
Alright, I return to the vines and try to make a bag

You get so into it that you make a really sturdy bag... however, you used up all the remaining vines on it.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Eh, I don't really think I'll need anymore vines. I return to where the rocks where and collect some, putting them in my bag

KaelemGaen

Teto's Territory
I shout out "I'm at the camp if you need me, follow the Pink Vines". I try to think of a way to clean this shell really well so it'll be a safe boiling pot.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl said:
Eh, I don't really think I'll need anymore vines. I return to where the rocks where and collect some, putting them in my bag

You do just that.

KaelemGaen said:
I shout out "I'm at the camp if you need me, follow the Pink Vines". I try to think of a way to clean this shell really well so it'll be a safe boiling pot.

Nothing in the vicinity seems usable as cleaning materia. You try to rub it with your shirt, which cleans it a bit, but you're probably going to want to disinfect it or something.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Omg sorryyyy, I keep getting busy and neglecting this. ;_; if someone wants to take over or something they can, I mean, I'll still do it but I'm really slow. = A =;;

KaelemGaen said:
Hmmm,  I scan the beach once more for something I might be able to use as Fire-resistant tongs.

You find a V-shaped piece of plastic lying around in the sand (hey, how did plastic wash up here?). Looks perfect for a pair of makeshift tongs, if you squeeze the end it compresses much like tongs would. 

Jpegurl said:
I follow the pink vines back to camp to see if there's anything that needs doing.

It takes quite a long time but you manage to make it back to the beach. No one in particular seems to be in need of assistance, though.

NicolaCola said:
I look around for some more food.

You discover a few coconut trees scattered on the beach up ahead.

Austria said:
YELLS AGAIN-
I'm not that invisible, am I? :'D

He picks his head up and finally notices you. :,D

Muruko said:
I wake up and scavenge around to find some useful things  *watch me get 1 or 6*

The beach is desolate.