Resampler Help!

michaeleliable

Momo's Minion
So yeah I don't know how to install resamples, and for it work in utau. Could someone please help me, and include some pictures. I'm not a very visual person :P Also im using app locale, if that might effect anything,

Rai

Teto's Territory
I'll try to make it as easy as possible so you don't need pictures and I'll assume you have the resamplers downloaded already.

1. Find the location of your UTAU program - where you installed it.
On windows it's usually in C:/Program Files/UTAU - if it's not then right click the utau icon and go to properties; checking for Start in: or Target: which should show you the location.

2. Move the resamplers into that folder.

3. In UTAU you can go to Project>Project Property/Configurations then choose your resampler where it says Tool 2 (resample). To choose your resampler click the [...] button on the right of the input box and go to the directory where you copied the resamplers and choose the .exe of the resampler you wish to use.

Remember to uncheck resampler.dll (the bottom tick box in Project Property/Configurations)

I hope this helps but if you need screenshots just say so and I can try to get some for you if you're still confused.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you sure it's the resampler itself & not the UST or the UTAU?
Which resampler are you trying to use?

michaeleliable

Momo's Minion
I'm trying to use TIPS, im thinking that it might me the resampler itself. does anyone have a download to it? What do you mean by the UST?

Rai

Teto's Territory
I'm not sure but it may be that TIPS has it's own frq files and that might be required to use it with voicebanks. With TIPS selected as the resampler and your UTAU of choice selected, go into tools and voicebank settings. Right click any of the samples under the Name tab and click select multi, then press ctrl+a to select all and click Initialize freq. map.

Shinami has created a thread with the download locations for multiple resamplers here: http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=550.0

Also, which UST are you using?

michaeleliable

Momo's Minion
It still didn't work :{ I tried different voicebanks, and did the feq. map over. Also the ust that i used was, meltdown, and cyber cider thunder

Rai

Teto's Territory
Well...I'm really not sure what's going on. When you select and play the notes can you see the resampler working? As in is there something like a pop up window?

The only other thing I can think of right now is that maybe the Voicebank doesn't have the correct aliases for playing the ust. Which voicebank are you using and are the usts in romaji or hiragana?

michaeleliable

Momo's Minion
My own voice bank, Yami Ryone, and teto. They all work with resampler, but not with the TIPS.
Also i should tell you something. does tips HAVE to be in the UTAU folder, because i'm using applocale. do you think it would work if I have resampler.exe selected and not resampler.dll

Rai

Teto's Territory
I don't think TIPS -has- to be in the utau folder. Just for convenience though. Anyway I'm not sure about applocale. Maybe try PMing myst or hentai about it? resampler.exe should work as long as you don't tick the box for resampler.dll since that's a different resampler as far as I know.