Requesting digital art! (´・_・`)

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I wanted to make like a gender-bend of my UTAU, a girl. A friend of mine made a sketch of her, I wanted a digital art but her tablet broke :sick: So I'm requesting a digital art of my gender bend UTAU.

image_by_stephen1911-d9r2g34.jpg

This is the sketch she made.

I really hope you can help me!

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I might be able to do it but im not really sure yet bc I have exams and school and I still have to do art for my utau ;--;
do you want a line art or colored picture?
do you have a reference for the colors?
also do you need it done by a certain date? (im really bad with procrastination)
sorry for so many questions!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I might be able to do it but im not really sure yet bc I have exams and school and I still have to do art for my utau ;--;
do you want a line art or colored picture?
do you have a reference for the colors?
also do you need it done by a certain date? (im really bad with procrastination)
sorry for so many questions!

Oh hey! Its ok I really don't wanna bother. I want a colored picture, hmmm I don't have a reference but you can use the same colors from my UTAU, you can check my profile picture or I can send you the link with the full picture. By a certain date, no, just take your time. Haha naw don't worry about the questions. Thanks a lot ^u^

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh hey! Its ok I really don't wanna bother. I want a colored picture, hmmm I don't have a reference but you can use the same colors from my UTAU, you can check my profile picture or I can send you the link with the full picture. By a certain date, no, just take your time. Haha naw don't worry about the questions. Thanks a lot ^u^
Ok! Thanks! No need to send a pic I can grab the colors from your profile pic!