What should I do?

• Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beg for help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Each time I try to save a rendered WAV file, I get the same error message.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't get it, and I can't figure out what it wants from me. Q____Q

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
UTAU is giving the error message: ".wav synthesis failed. Please check your settings". This is a bit vague, and the actual reason would not be very easy to find. But, first: when you click on the "play" button, does UTAU play the UST correctly?
If yes, try to rename your UST to something without that broken Japanese that I can see on your screen capture. And since I suppose your computer is in French, check if the whole path to the UST doesn't have any character that UTAU doesn't accept (mainly accented letters and "ç")

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
When I play the rendered file, it plays normally.

"Broken Japanese?" Oh, I'll reextract it then.
I'll let you know if it works.

EDIT: This is bad, guys. It doesn't even want to render any UST. Plus, I uninstalled UTAU and removed all stuff to clean the hard drive a bit, and now it doesn't even want to reinstall it again. It says something in JP like Windows can't install the program blablablabah... ;__;

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hmm...I've never heard of a problem like this before.

There's always the typical 'it could be a virus'. Which...it could.
Or...how is your internet connection? If you download the installer and you're using borrowed wi-fi, there's a chance the internet could crap out and only download half the file. That happens to me with videos and music sometimes.

Can you give a screenshot of the 'cannot install' message?

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
We need a screenshot of the new problem.

Also need to confirm if your com is set on JP locale and if you are re-installing under this locale.

My com is permantly in JP locale and I have no problems at all.

Instead of gettin the exe file, try to get the zip one and extract the files on a folder that is not inside the root of Program Files. Also your usts and voices have to be outside of program files since Windows7 dont permit to modify files inside that root.

Like.... if you oto with your voice folder inside PF, its possible that your configuration won't be saved by windows restrictions.

Try this and check if it results.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I solved my problem for now, it's working again. But I really freaked out for a while.
I dunno how I solved it though, it just managed to reinstall UTAU so I erased all the stuff and started over. Now gotta re-put the USTs & VBs in their folders.

If this problem ever happens again, I'll screenshot it for sure.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
And you solved the problem randomly when you called me on Skype... Then it worked perfectly. o.O

So : ''You have a problem with UTAU ? Call me on Skype, and it will himself !'' /joke