re-introduction after million yr hiatus

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
heLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO utaforum long time no see!

i dont know if anyone really remembers me since last time i was on was abooooout a year ago maybe??
anyways i kinda took a hiatus since college started and a lot has happened in my personal life (good stuff!) so i didnt really have time to make covers and interact on here and stuff.

anyways id like to say i missed yall and i hope to make a smooth transition back into the community :smile:even if i wont be as active as i was before due to my personal life~

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
heLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO utaforum long time no see!

i dont know if anyone really remembers me since last time i was on was abooooout a year ago maybe??
anyways i kinda took a hiatus since college started and a lot has happened in my personal life (good stuff!) so i didnt really have time to make covers and interact on here and stuff.

anyways id like to say i missed yall and i hope to make a smooth transition back into the community :smile:even if i wont be as active as i was before due to my personal life~
I remember you MY DEAR! Ahahahahah :smile: Yeah, we saw each other in the chatbox.........