Re-introduction after hiatus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kiyohime, May 17, 2018.

1. Kiyohime

Kiyohime Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    HELLO FOLKS
    I hoped there was a bigger font size to express my enthusiasm

Anyhow, all jokes aside, you're local Belgian farmer is back from a hiatus. I don't expect anyone to still remember me, so lemme introduce myself once more.

I am Kiyo. On this profile I still carry my old handle but since a year or 2, I switched to Cyberkiyo. I am in the vocaloid community since 2012 and I have my own UTAU since 2013, so I am on old hag. In fact I am 22 years old.
    While I try to manage the adult life as good as I can, I have a lot of hobbies as well (might explain why UTAU lost priority), I draw, I used to cosplay, collect ball joined dolls (I have one vinyl doll, a Smartdoll Mirai), love to sing, play Blade & Soul and cook. I also like memes.
    Mostly of the time I am the mom friend. I am pretty chill if I say so myself and I try to live zero-waste because the earth deserves better.

As for VocaUtau, the most recognisable thing I ever did was inventing and hosting UTAUvision. Which I gave to Misswanwans now, because I lack time to organise. Still wanna check it out? -> https://goo.gl/SBfsCJ
    Someone also put me and my UTAU up on Vocaloid DB (idk who did it but thanks) -> https://vocadb.net/Ar/56977

So why re-introducing? I am actually activily looking for new friends and people to collab with. This week I did a few cover trades, which was super fun to do, so I want to do it more. But I also want to expand my connections in the community, use other people's utau, make art of each other's utoots, repost each other sounds on soundcloud and other cute stuff. I love to mix, so you are always free to hit me up for that. No matter if I know you or not. As long your utau has a decent oto, I will never reject to mix (if university lets me)

Here a set of my latest sounds (1-3), my favourite cover all time (4) and a sample of my utau a friend made (5).

So that was it. I am sorry for the long text and I really REALLY REALLY hope to make some more friends.
    I don't care if you are in the fandom for 10 years or only a few weeks... I love you anyway haha

See you around!

3. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Welcome back! :smile:

4. Kiyohime

Kiyohime Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Thankssss

5. Line Gheist

Line Gheist Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points