[Raised by generate-batch-process] And Error loading VB & .ust files

Tehon Castelan

Momo's Minion
Hi, i have a few problems with the UTAU-Synth, and my case is the next:

Todas i configured my PC for the notes and everything, and installed the program from the official page, and: when i was putting random notes in the editor with the default voice (Defoko / Uta Utane) the program won't let me to reproduce it (hear it), opening an pop-up saying:
"Unexpected error: [Raise by generate-batch-process]".
1_by_lanncrydamoure-dchrwjd.png

I tryed opening an .ust file, and again an pop-up, now with japanese words that i can't read.
2_by_lanncrydamoure-dchrwj6.png

And, when i try to load an Voice
3_by_lanncrydamoure-dchs48k.png

Time before i had the program in the same version for 3 years, no problem with the program, i was able to record and everything, but i formated my pc, and now i have the previously mencioned problem, any idea of how to fix it?
I checked the program folder and seems the same as the previous that i had.
Before i formated my pc the voices were fine.

What should i do?

I re-installed the program and nothing.

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hi, i have a few problems with the UTAU-Synth, and my case is the next:

Todas i configured my PC for the notes and everything, and installed the program from the official page, and: when i was putting random notes in the editor with the default voice (Defoko / Uta Utane) the program won't let me to reproduce it (hear it), opening an pop-up saying:
"Unexpected error: [Raise by generate-batch-process]".
1_by_lanncrydamoure-dchrwjd.png

I tryed opening an .ust file, and again an pop-up, now with japanese words that i can't read.
2_by_lanncrydamoure-dchrwj6.png

And, when i try to load an Voice
3_by_lanncrydamoure-dchs48k.png

Time before i had the program in the same version for 3 years, no problem with the program, i was able to record and everything, but i formated my pc, and now i have the previously mencioned problem, any idea of how to fix it?
I checked the program folder and seems the same as the previous that i had.
Before i formated my pc the voices were fine.

What should i do?

I re-installed the program and nothing.
I cant really help with the first problems, but about the last one, thats simple. If the voicebank is red, it means its not installed. You need to select a voicebank you did install already to open a ust

Tehon Castelan

Momo's Minion
I cant really help with the first problems, but about the last one, thats simple. If the voicebank is red, it means its not installed. You need to select a voicebank you did install already to open a ust
With "Installed" you mean to move the folder to the UTAU's voice folder?
I used to use the voices like that (In other folders, the folder has all the .wav files)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yes. But you will always have to select another voice.