PV project [closed]

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
~Submissions are currently closed~
CURRENT WORK: Blackjack

Hello, I'm invierno. I've noticed a lack of PVs for UTAUs, specifically American/overseas ones, and would like to fix that! Teaming up with a close friend, Fawningover, we decided to make PV covers for both the love of oversea UTAUs and practice. Please note both me and Fawningover have work/school, but we will do our best to give you a quality PV!

We need a few UTAU banks to get us started and we would be happy to use yours! Comment with your UTAU if you would like them/him/her/zir used in this project.

This project is to promote and bring awareness to oversea UTAU, public banks will be given priority over privately owned banks, but that does not mean you will be instantly rejected for offering a private UTAU! If we decide not to use your bank for any reason, we will still offer to make cover art for any of your songs in the future or you may wait for the next open round and resubmit your UTAU.

Your UTAU's design might change slightly to better match the PV, but do not worry! We will keep your UTAU recognizable and be sending you WIPS and updates. Our PV may be inspired by existing ones, but will not be exact and be it own unique PV. ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Song assignment will be randomize.
If you feel more comfortable mixing/tuning your UTAU parts, please let us know.

Current song list:

Blackjack
Outer Science
Animal Fortune Telling
First Love Academy

Total number of UTAU needed: 6

Accepted UTAU:

Asereth [Outer Science]
Danny Hakaine [First Love Academy]
Jester [First Love Academy]
Maria Fuwa [Blackjack]
Myuto Amaya [Animal Fortune Teller]
Cecile Belrose [First Love Academy]

If we need background characters:

Mougeki Mero
Makne Nitton
MOCHIZUKI
Kaitei

Accepted UTAU reserved for next round:
Mougeki Mero

ヽ(´∀`)ノ
Thank you for the great response!

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyPai

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I'm invierno. I've noticed a lack of PVs for UTAU, specifically American/overseas ones, and would like to fix that! Teaming up with a close friend, we decided to make PV covers for both the love of oversea UTAU and practice. Please note both me and my friend have work/school, but we will do our best to give you a quality PV!

We need a few UTAU banks to get us started, we would be happy to use yours! Comment with your UTAU if you would like them/him/her/zir used in this project. Song assignment will be randomized, so please keep that in mind. One UTAU per user/voice provider please.

Some designs for your UTAU might change slightly to better match the PV, but do not worry! We will keep your UTAU recognizable and be sending you WIPS and updates.

The current song list for both cover and PV are:

Blackjack <0/1>

Outer Science <0/1>

Animal Fortune Telling <0/1>

First Love Academy <0/3>

As more artistic practice on my end, I am also taking requests for cover art and very very simple PVs.

Cover Art: <0/2>
1: OPEN
2: OPEN

Hey! Hehe awesome! I would like join but my UTAU is private, idk if You will let me render the song myself, if so I would like to try Outer Science..

UTAU sample

VCV Jp

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Hey! Hehe awesome! I would like join but my UTAU is private, idk if You will let me render the song myself, if so I would like to try Outer Science..

UTAU sample

VCV Jp

Spoke with my friend and we both fine with that! o u o Could you please pm me the UTAU design and details?

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would like to have my UTAU, MOCHIZUKI in it once he has his ACT3 up for download, I am still thinking about which song should I apply for though...

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I could join with my utau^^ If you wanna a sample you can search Danny Hakaine on Soundcloud... sorry I'm not at home now so O can't link the track .-.

Reactions: invierno

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
My utau kaitei is currently private but if you wish I can render her vocals
I was thinking of maybe using her for the female vocal in first love Academy if that's okay
I can link her full design when i get access to my tablet but here's an old wip from awhile ago
image_by_yourlocalgodzilla-d9rekfq.jpg
here are her samples:
https://clyp.it/a205mreu?token=3d4f34f9f71ea066ed54d571c93fc0c4.com

Last edited:

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
~UPDATE~

Please note since this project is to promote and bring awareness to oversea UTAUs, public banks will be given priority over privately owned banks, but that does not mean you will be rejected! If we decide not to use your bank for any reason, we will still offer to make cover art for any of your songs in the future.

ACCEPTED UTAUs FOR FULL PVs:

Keiran.h's UTAU (Outer Science)
Danny Hakaine
Jester
Maria Fuwa
Myuto Amaya

BANKS UNDER DISCUSSION:

Mougeki Mero [due to the nature of her vocals]
Makne Nitton [due to BETA status]
Kaitei [due to being privately owned]
MOCHIZUKI [due to being currently incomplete]

UTAU banks under discussion will have a response once we weight the pros and cons of each.

Thank you for the great response! Once the roster is full, the UTAUs will be spilt into their assigned song, we will keep your preferences in mind, but they may be casted into a different song.

Last edited:

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
~Submissions are closed for now~

Updated the main post (ฅ・ิω・ิฅ)

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I like her! I haven't heard anything like it before, I would love to use her next round for sure!!

OMG, thank you!!! I am very happy you want to use her >w<
She is not too hard to use, but if you have any questions, call me :smile: