Inactive Tokens PayPal PV Animation, SFX, & Production Assistance

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You have an UTAU, a song, an idea, maybe some art? Do you want to make a listing impression, do more than just static images and song title?

YouTube is a Visual-Audio medium and Hentai is here to help. You take care of the Audio and Hentai can help you with the Visual. I can help you with everything from basic styled hardsub lyrics to animation loops and transitions.

What Hentai CAN help you with:
  • Lyrics / Subtitle Embedding
  • Animation & Special Effects
  • Transitions & Compositions
  • General Ideas for Video & Art

What Hentai CAN NOT help you with:
  • MMD - I can spice it up, but I can not make it.
  • Illustrations - Provide your own art.
  • Audio - Have that done beforehand!

As for what what I am asking in return? I will only work with high quality content. I want to help you make that HQ content even more special and by working with you I get more practice in, build more skills, and add to my portfolio.

Compensation is flexible and ranges from monetary compensation to favors, art trades, voting tokens, assistance on my own side projects. It will vary from project to project so contact me privately for terms.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I don't know if I should be replying here or PM'ing you but I'll go ahead.

I did an english cover of Joking Speaker with my own lyrics, and I'd like to have them as subtitles over the original video. I think I might be remaking the cover since there was a few things I was too lazy to fix the first time around. I don't really know what to offer in return...

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updated OP commission post. Now accepting Tokens!