Problems with Hiragana to Romaji UST converter?

Panano

Momo's Minion
The first one right under download is the latest. I know it says 2013, but it's been that long... ^.^;
Well, my last one was from 2010, so...it's still a lot newer. I'll try it out and tell you when I have it up. I'm assuming double posting on here is a no-no?

Panano

Momo's Minion
It works! I'm so glad that people immediately stepped in to help; on most forums, it takes weeks for replies. This is definitely a friendly place.
Also, this appears to do multiple things; does the character transfer only work on USTs? I'm looking for an alternate way to turn Hiragana voicebanks into Romaji without getting rid of the Hiragana aliases; i.e, making the banks able to read both.

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Yes, people are helpful here. I'm still rather new myself though so this is as far as I can go. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you don't have a plugin folder, just make one. If it's not letting you, it's probably an issue with the administrative privileges of your computer; I recommend installing UTAU to a different location, like your Documents folders, if that's your problem.