problems with breath notes

ivylare

Mawarine Shuu Enthusiast
hi! im pretty new to utau and ive always had trouble with breath notes, can someone help guide me through how to insert them in a song?

here is an example of a breath note that is in a UST that im making a cover with right now. im using the utauloid "number bronze"

Screenshot (2).png

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
try "i R" and if that doesn't work, then "i 息" 息 is iki in kanji, if you have trouble typing that into utau

Reactions: ivylare

ivylare

Mawarine Shuu Enthusiast
try "i R" and if that doesn't work, then "i 息" 息 is iki in kanji, if you have trouble typing that into utau
thank you so much! the "i R" one worked!
[doublepost=1520632927,1520629796][/doublepost]
one more question, how should i insert a breath note when its written like this?

Screenshot (4).png

Line Gheist

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
when breaths are in an UTAU's folder like br1 or br 17 they usually aren't actual vowel or consonants with breath but an inhale or exhale sound. it depends how the creator titles and alias's the sound files note: other examples of how they may be written are like e R / え 息 / e bre / e "
happy tuning

Reactions: ivylare

ivylare

Mawarine Shuu Enthusiast
when breaths are in an UTAU's folder like br1 or br 17 they usually aren't actual vowel or consonants with breath but an inhale or exhale sound. it depends how the creator titles and alias's the sound files note: other examples of how they may be written are like e R / え 息 / e bre / e "
happy tuning
okok thank you! ^-^