Resolved Private messaging

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As lots of you know, I'm blind, and I use a screen reader. The screen reader is a vocal synthesizer that allows me to write, to send emails... to navigate on the web... to write a document... all, I guess!
I joined the forum on July 28th, I guess... I don't remember. Anyways, when I joined, I joined, I could send private messages and start conversations, clicking "start conversation". Since October, this button isn't recognized by the screen reader, and I think someone has updated the forum. If so, maybe the update fitted with sighted people, but I cannot post conversations...
I cannot use the mouse, and I don't want my dad's help... because I don't want that him or Others (extern in the forum) Always have to help me... I'm 15!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As lots of you know, I'm blind, and I use a screen reader. The screen reader is a vocal synthesizer that allows me to write, to send emails... to navigate on the web... to write a document... all, I guess!
I joined the forum on July 28th, I guess... I don't remember. Anyways, when I joined, I joined, I could send private messages and start conversations, clicking "start conversation". Since October, this button isn't recognized by the screen reader, and I think someone has updated the forum. If so, maybe the update fitted with sighted people, but I cannot post conversations...
I cannot use the mouse, and I don't want my dad's help... because I don't want that him or Others (extern in the forum) Always have to help me... I'm 15!
Maybe some of you could PM some admins

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
But this link is for allready-posted conversation. I can reply to conversations, but not start one

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh my goodness!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow! I cannot believe that I can!

Reactions: Piia

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok. I rally hope the link will work

Reactions: Zoku

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know this thread is not appropriated, but I'm just curious. Also, what means don't mess hhis shoujo?

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I know this thread is not appropriated, but I'm just curious. Also, what means don't mess hhis shoujo?
Ohh hahaha I just made that my signature because... I'm a really short 17-year-old who looks like thirteen with a quick temper so it's kinda like a warning to people not to mess with me, because I get really mad really quick. That is not a good trait at all ^^;
shoujo became my nickname since I was eighth grade so it stuck to me lol :P
You know what shoujo means, right?

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
No, I don't know what it means. Someone (not in this forum) call me Sakura... and it'll be fun if you can guess!

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
No, I don't know what it means. Someone (not in this forum) call me Sakura... and it'll be fun if you can guess!
Ohh okay ^^ shoujo just means like a girl who looks very young, or actually is very young :smile:
Hmm Sakura means cherry blossom if I remember correctly :D

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah, yeah. I had a contact with a girl, who her nickname was lolichan32, and she has a very cute voice, so now I'm connecting the fact with her nickname. I'm also a shoujo, because I'm short. I want to be tall... ok... my dramas!
Sakura means cherry blossom... and the nickname is not connected with any anime/manga... but guess why I'm called so... Japan is in!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, ok ok, we''ll move!