POST YOUR GALACO ENTRIES HERE!

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Asteriski link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=2046.msg28394#msg28394 date=1351968331]
They may be taking a long time because there are many people who won and...you get the point..

EDIT: I got my email...did any of you guys get yours?

What month did you win?
[/quote]

September~

Lemondolly link said:
I didn't get one TT_TT
What month did you win?

Edit: I got my second email; they took about 3 days to confirm my entry. Man, those were the longest days-ever.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I didn't get one TT_TT
What month did you win?

Edit: I got my second email; they took about 3 days to confirm my entry. Man, those were the longest days-ever.
[/quote]
October

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2046.msg28790#msg28790 date=1352342962]
I didn't get one TT_TT
What month did you win?

October
[/quote]

Hmm...so since I can make a prediction that they are still at the September group, be a little patient, and if you really can't take it, (I suggest wait for a few more days before doing last resort step) email them and say you won, stating your entry and your ID ( I think) you may email them in English..

http://www.ugc-pub.com/contact/
Here you go, if you can't really take it...(yes, the tension kills. Like crazy.)

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Out of curiosity, what's the email address they contacted you from? My Nico email has a tendency to filter everything, so I need to let it through.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Asteriski link said:
Out of curiosity, what's the email address they contacted you from? My Nico email has a tendency to filter everything, so I need to let it through.
Hmm...it would be..
Info@ugc-pub.com
I'm pretty sure.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Asteriski link said:
Yeah, I still haven't gotten anything, so I'm writing in. Wish me luck.

Me neither. :\ I wrote in a while ago and they said they weren't done sending the emails, but I still never got anything. Please report back.

A

Adlez

Okay, so I did get an email.  And I installed Galaco.  But for some reason Galaco is only working in the Tiny Editor and not the Full Editor.

Help?  Someone other than SV?

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 link said:
Okay, so I did get an email.  And I installed Galaco.  But for some reason Galaco is only working in the Tiny Editor and not the Full Editor.

Help?  Someone other than SV?
Are you sure you installed her the same way you installed whoever else you have?

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
/pats all of you guys

I'm sure it'll work out.

Lemondolly link said:
Whenever I try installing her it always says installation failed TT^TT
Re-do it? (I'm guessing you tried already..?)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Asteriski link said:
In which case, I'm not sure.

I got a reply: Keep waiting.

Alright. I wonder how much longer, it wasn't nearly as long for the other months.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
~Kiseki~ link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2046.msg30642#msg30642 date=1354154430]
Huh? I downloaded her already I'm just trying to install her....
But aren't you supposed to use the serial code to activate her? (during installation?)
[/quote]
No serial code popped up for me....