Plug-In Won't Work...?

Naritsumi

Momo's Minion
I've tried to look up my problem and see if anyone had any fixes, but I can't find a thread on here or on Google that has a fix for this little issue.

I'm rather new to UTAU, and I just installed the pitch editor plug-in. When I tried to open it in the UTAU program, it gave me this popup, which I can only assume is either an information vomit or an error message (I don't know enough Japanese to translate it). Clicking any of the options on the popup only closes the window.

Did anyone else encounter this little message? If so, do you know why this is occurring?

I'm sorry, I'm running on 30 minutes of sleep, 8 cups of coffee, and two energy drinks.

Oh Shit Oh ****.PNG

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You're running the wrong plugin. That's the example plugin included by default (and is actually very useful for developing your own plugins, if you're interested in programming!) Go to Tools > Plugins > Reload and check again to see if the name of the new plugin shows up in the list. If not, you can double check that you put it in the correct folder with Tools > Plugins > Open Plugins Folder.

Naritsumi

Momo's Minion
You're running the wrong plugin. That's the example plugin included by default (and is actually very useful for developing your own plugins, if you're interested in programming!) Go to Tools > Plugins > Reload and check again to see if the name of the new plugin shows up in the list. If not, you can double check that you put it in the correct folder with Tools > Plugins > Open Plugins Folder.
Ahh, that would make sense. I probably put it in the wrong folder then... Haha. Thanks for the help! ^^"