Resolved Please help my main UtaFourm account is broken!

1000mudkips

Momo's Minion
Hey there this is actually tetodash, i'm sure some of you have probably seen me around before. I can not long into my tetodash account. I try to log in and I get my password right and all but i am not getting an email with the confirmation code. I tried contacting staff but nobody has gotten back to me yet. I wasn't banned or anything and I haven't done anything to break the rules either. My account still exists because I can still view it on here by searching for it. I'm really worried here and making a new account to ask for help was all I could think of doing. But I really want to be able to access my original account again. There's a lot on there that I really don't want to lose. Thank you for reading.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
My apologies for the delay. We're investigating! I don't see anything wrong with your account on the Admin end, either, so could you shoot me a PM so I can confirm a few details with you?

1000mudkips

Momo's Minion
My apologies for the delay. We're investigating! I don't see anything wrong with your account on the Admin end, either, so could you shoot me a PM so I can confirm a few details with you?
Yes! Thank you so much!