pitch editor,,, notes and lyrics won't show

nirow

Momo's Minion
Hey there, the title actually says everything.. i've re-installed UTAU and the pitch editor ( i fixed a problem before that when there was just something like ""120,00" is not a valid floating point value", something like that.. it worked)
But then i got the next problem- when i open up the pitch editor plugin in UTAU (lyrics/notes selected) i can see the pitch editor window, but my lyrics/notes just wont show up.
I hope somebody can help me with this^^
PS: i'm new here,, sorry if i post something in a wrong forum or idk ;w; also, english is not my mother-language

-nirow :smile:

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey there, the title actually says everything.. i've re-installed UTAU and the pitch editor ( i fixed a problem before that when there was just something like ""120,00" is not a valid floating point value", something like that.. it worked)
But then i got the next problem- when i open up the pitch editor plugin in UTAU (lyrics/notes selected) i can see the pitch editor window, but my lyrics/notes just wont show up.
I hope somebody can help me with this^^
PS: i'm new here,, sorry if i post something in a wrong forum or idk ;w; also, english is not my mother-language

-nirow :smile:
Hi! i have the same problem atm, did you ever get this solved? ;;

katoni66

Momo's Minion
Really late reply, but i found the problem.
In Control Panel -> Clock and geographic area -> Geographic area -> Advanced settings set the Decimal separator to . and the group symbol to ,
The names of these things are not exact because i translated them from my italian interface.

Reactions: nirow