Pitch editor isn't letting me open the plugin :(

degurepastel

Momo's Minion
Lately my Pitch Editor (I'm using the picedit/pittrace pitch editor) and alot of the time it's been giving me an error message and I have to close it via task manager. I've seen other posts that have the same problem but the error message was slightly different, and what may have fixed theirs didn't fix mine (I moved the utool.dll file into the folder that contained the Pitch Editor files and it still gave the same message). I can't tune anything.

Here is a screenshot of the error message.
pitch_editor_error_message.png

thea_apianæ

Momo's Minion
i saw in another thread that changing the decimal option on your computer would help? it worked for me anyway when i was doing it. heres the comment on how to do it on windows.

Wendyii

Momo's Minion
Lately my Pitch Editor (I'm using the picedit/pittrace pitch editor) and alot of the time it's been giving me an error message and I have to close it via task manager. I've seen other posts that have the same problem but the error message was slightly different, and what may have fixed theirs didn't fix mine (I moved the utool.dll file into the folder that contained the Pitch Editor files and it still gave the same message). I can't tune anything.

Here is a screenshot of the error message.
pitch_editor_error_message.png
Probably the verison is outdated or probably you must have the installation of pittrace.exe not properly.