partial's utau doodles

P

partial

I was bored and I really like Fresa so I drew her again. @Phanto
I realized too late her bangs are even length, not getting longer like I've drawn them, but I also wanted to keep them consistent to how I drew her last time.
utau_fresa_headshot_01_by_natsunon-dbr8wme.png
utau_fresa_headshot_02_by_natsunon-dbr8wmo.png

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
I was bored and I really like Fresa so I drew her again. @Phanto
I realized too late her bangs are even length, not getting longer like I've drawn them, but I also wanted to keep them consistent to how I drew her last time.
utau_fresa_headshot_01_by_natsunon-dbr8wme.png
utau_fresa_headshot_02_by_natsunon-dbr8wmo.png
omgggg aCTUALLY SOBBING!!!! Legit for this at some time I'm gonna try {seriously try is the key word} and draw Type A ;0; tysm

P

partial

omgggg aCTUALLY SOBBING!!!! Legit for this at some time I'm gonna try {seriously try is the key word} and draw Type A ;0; tysm
I don't make art because I want art in return, hoh. I draw because I like to draw! While I love seeing more art of my dragon boy, you're not by any means obligated!

P

partial

I got bored so I decided to redraw the very first picture I posted in this thread!
I work with large sizes, so expect large images!

July 2015 → November 2017.
Krl0Y32.png
redraw ame.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orbittals

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I got bored so I decided to redraw the very first picture I posted in this thread!
I work with large sizes, so expect large images!

July 2015 → November 2017.
Krl0Y32.png
Whoa, that improvement! Your usage of colour is so much better (also your artstyle is so cuuute)

Reactions: partial

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would take commissions if I had a price sheet already typed up. It's sketchy to just throw out a price, so feel free to request a drawing instead. :creepy:

Thank you, haha.
oh yeah, i'm doing a high-range test cover for tsugumi, may i request a chibi from you?(you don't have to if you don't want to tho, i'd feel bad since it's like i keep asking you for stuff lol ;o:wink:

Reactions: partial
P

partial

oh yeah, i'm doing a high-range test cover for tsugumi, may i request a chibi from you?(you don't have to if you don't want to tho, i'd feel bad since it's like i keep asking you for stuff lol ;o:wink:
Sure! However I do have a few requests currently pending on Discord so I need to finish them first.

Reactions: Arissa