OVERFLOW HELP! UST NOT WORKING ;A;

yayamiho-chan

Teto's Territory
Just came back to the utau world and I know there have been some questions about this already, but gah this is making me crazy because I never had it before ;w;

like- I'm, right now, using an utau I made one year ago. The oto is fine. No problems. She is vcv btw. But... whenever I open an UST.... like- any UST.... and convert it to vcv, use the p2p3 or p3p4, an overflow error appears! I thought maybe it got corrupted with the time... the USTs I had before- because back then I used them just fine- whenever I don't use an UST, it seems like the UTAUS are notmal. like- I used many utaus to see it out if it wasnt my own utau the one who has the blame, but it really seems it is either the UST or the UTAU program itself.

besides the overflow thing btw- whenever I try to play one note or another, all of them get mispronounced... like- if it is a "i ta", it becomes either "i chi" or "i a" and idk why ;-;

I've already tried re-downloading UTAU, checking the oto and such, unchecking the first box of the pitch part, checking if the tempo was right, clearing the overlap, preutterance and everything that was on the properties, erasing the cache, using a well-made utau, manually adding the prefixes for a VCV (like in "a" for "a te" or something)... everything I had in mind and searched on web ;-;

please help! how can I fix this overflow thing and the mispronounce on the notes of the USTs

EDIT: ok so it seems it is not only with pre-made usts- tried to remake one- like manually copying... doing everything that is there, but manually- AND THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM COMES BACK WHY-

Last edited:

yayamiho-chan

Teto's Territory
You might want to check the alias's.
like I said- tested it out with many utaus. if it was an alias problem, it would work with other utaus. tested with 4 utaus in the total. plus, like I said- when I used utau before, I used the same utaus and it was always fine. thus, the aliases arent wrong.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can you upload a screenshot of your UTAU window? I want to make sure there's no mojibake. And what UTAU are you using other than your own? If you can upload the UST as well, that would be useful.

yayamiho-chan

Teto's Territory
Can you upload a screenshot of your UTAU window? I want to make sure there's no mojibake. And what UTAU are you using other than your own? If you can upload the UST as well, that would be useful.

? alright-

like- if it is just like this, it will be fine- everything plays correctly and there is no problem-
1_by_yayamiho_chan-d9q4pfw.png

now, using lenght 120 for the notes and only 240 for the last note, it becomes like this:
3_by_yayamiho_chan-d9q4pfe.png

(ignore the text below- it came because screenshots and ye) but yeeee- the appearence is fine and there is no overflow error, but the utau starts singing "e e" where it was supposed to be "e te" and so on, like
I said in this thread. Sometimes the note won't even play

now, using an UST...
2_by_yayamiho_chan-d9q4pft.png

*they not then cuz yaya wrote it with the fingers I have so ye sobbu at bad fingers LOL
anyway- the notes simply disappear and the error with the pronounce explained above and then the overflow error appears ;-;

it is the "fallen fruit from a dream" ust, but it doesnt happen specifically with this one....

3_by_yayamiho_chan-d9q4qa7.png

it happens to ALL of my USTs ;-;
[doublepost=1454345261][/doublepost]

also- using gahata meiji, al!ce, my utau fuj1, ritsu, and many others.