Oto Help

Tenmei

Teto's Territory
Hello.
I would like to know if it's okay to not oto (?) cvc voicebanks. I'm asking this because I tried to follw some tutorials but I don't understand what's happening when I try to do the "oto" thing.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OK so I'm gonna get some flack from my fellow long-timers here but w/e

It's OK to not oto it if you're not really wanting your UTAU to be used by other people or get popular or smth. But, if you're aiming to get the quality higher, you really should try to oto every bank you make.

Personally, I've never used/made a CVC bank so I wouldn't know the right way to go about otoing it, but do you know the gist of otoing a CV bank? After you learn what the lines mean, rather than just copying what another bank's oto looks like, other methods become a lot easier.

Tenmei

Teto's Territory
OK so I'm gonna get some flack from my fellow long-timers here but w/e

It's OK to not oto it if you're not really wanting your UTAU to be used by other people or get popular or smth. But, if you're aiming to get the quality higher, you really should try to oto every bank you make.

Personally, I've never used/made a CVC bank so I wouldn't know the right way to go about otoing it, but do you know the gist of otoing a CV bank? After you learn what the lines mean, rather than just copying what another bank's oto looks like, other methods become a lot easier.
I see... Thank you a lot ! :smile: