OREMO issues

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
I've tried changing my locale, changing the language of my computer, I've restarted fifty times, re-downloaded the file, tried 2.0 and 3.0, changed my font settings, everything I could think of. But I'm still getting the message:

---------------------------
Error in startup script
missing close-brace: possible unbalanced brace in comment
while executing
"proc genParam {} {
global v genWindow genParam t

if [isExist $genWindow] return ;# “ñd‹N“®‚ð–hŽ~
toplevel $genWindow
wm title..."
(file "C:/Users/"Name"/Downloads/oremo-english-3.0-b140323/oremo.exe/lib/app-oremo/oremo.tcl" line 109)
invoked from within
"source C:/Users/"Name"/Downloads/oremo-english-3.0-b140323/oremo.exe/lib/app-oremo/oremo.tcl"
("package ifneeded app-oremo 1.0" script)
invoked from within
"package require app-oremo"
(file "C:/Users/"Name"/Downloads/oremo-english-3.0-b140323/oremo.exe/main.tcl" line 4)

... Help?

I know this isn't the average introduction, but... I'm not gonna have an UTAU to introduce if I can't get this working... ^^'

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
I remember this error... Just don't remember how to fix it. Let me see...

What operating system you're using?
Check and see if there is any updates. Sometimes, updates are needed when changing locale for the language to work properly.
Have you tried changing the locale from Japanese to English, restarting and then changing the locale from English to Japanese?
Have you downloaded/installed the program while you had the locale in Japanese?
Are all your fonts available to the computer to use? (Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts > Font settings and uncheck the box that says "Hides fonts based on language settings" or something like that. Might have to restart the computer.)

I hope something in this work. ^-^

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Change your non-unicode locale back to English and to Japanese again.
Also make sure your digit separator is set to a decimal...
Locale.png
sometimes the language pack get s funny, its a common thing people encounter.
If none of that works you can always reinstall windows. (If you have Windows 8 or newer you can just back up your stuff and use "reset")