Oh, wow..I feel so lost..

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, hello everyone.

I'm not exactly new to Utaforum or to UTAU, but I have taken a long on and off break from it all and I'm not too sure if anyone would remember me, but now would be as good a time as any to reemerge, make some new friends and maybe get some tips on how to get back into it all (because I so want to but have NO idea how to get it all into motion ;v ; ). Uhm...My main UTAU is Ekiguchi Yuumei, my little princess. :uhuhu: I also had a couple that I did, Onigen and Onigumo, but haven't been able to work much with them. If anyone's interested, I can put 'em down and then maybe hope for some feedback because with the new year coming in I want new stuff for all three of them. .v.

A little about me, I'm a college student and I'm not working at the moment so I have more free time than I expected..I like anime, video games and I happen to be very, very fond of cheese. :0 I also collect art, namely of my pokemon gijinkas, sometimes Yuumei, and my gemsonas but those are topics for another day..I hope to get to meet some new faces and get to reconnect with a few familiar faces as well. :D

null

Teto's Territory
Welcome back! Uh I can give some feedback on your UTAUs if you want but don't expect anything fancy, I suck at constructive feedback.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey, thanks for the welcome back you guys. c:

Kage- I'd greatly appreciate it, really anything works haha. I just want an idea of what kind of banks I could provide to them next. I know for Yuumei I want to move away from her Soft append and do something like..I dunno, something that would work well for like rock songs or something. Or maybe attempt a VCV or English bank < -> And for the other two, I'd need to see if I could get in contact with the original voicers and see what we can come up with.

But anyway, here's a good example of Yuumei's Soft Append and Gen and Gumo's newcomer release

Torichan

Teto's Territory
Well, hello everyone.

I'm not exactly new to Utaforum or to UTAU, but I have taken a long on and off break from it all and I'm not too sure if anyone would remember me, but now would be as good a time as any to reemerge, make some new friends and maybe get some tips on how to get back into it all (because I so want to but have NO idea how to get it all into motion ;v ; ). Uhm...My main UTAU is Ekiguchi Yuumei, my little princess. :uhuhu: I also had a couple that I did, Onigen and Onigumo, but haven't been able to work much with them. If anyone's interested, I can put 'em down and then maybe hope for some feedback because with the new year coming in I want new stuff for all three of them. .v.

A little about me, I'm a college student and I'm not working at the moment so I have more free time than I expected..I like anime, video games and I happen to be very, very fond of cheese. :0 I also collect art, namely of my pokemon gijinkas, sometimes Yuumei, and my gemsonas but those are topics for another day..I hope to get to meet some new faces and get to reconnect with a few familiar faces as well. :D
Welcome back friend!! And hello! Its fine bit rusty I would love to hear your works! >w<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aww, thank you Torichan. c: I just posted a couple of videos in my last post, and looking back on them, wow, there has been a lot of improvement since I first started...But I'm always looking to get better!

Torichan

Teto's Territory
Aww, thank you Torichan. c: I just posted a couple of videos in my last post, and looking back on them, wow, there has been a lot of improvement since I first started...But I'm always looking to get better!
You're welcome and I'm glad! Practice makes perfect! ^_^ Keep up the great work!

null

Teto's Territory
Sorry for the late reply! Pronunciation is a thing you could possibly work on and the quality is decent. Power banks suit rock songs well. As for the english go for it!

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Oh! Hello again! I haven't seen you around in a while.

...I don't exactly remember how Onigen sounded XD But I have a new mic :smile:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kage- Pronounciation is always difficult for me, especially for anything with an 'r' because I tend to roll it which can be annoying. <_> As for Gen and Gumo, I'll definitely see if I can get the original voicers to update them a little. >w<

I so desperately want to do both of those~ I just don't know where to begin. <_>

bearhack- Thank you! I'll be sure o ask. :3

Wendy- Hey!! It has been a while, the past year has been so difficult for me. :c But I have free time now so hopefully you guys will see more of me. :3

I had a few other things done for Gen and Gumo but they got los when I got a new laptop, so all I have left published is the release video

Antix- Thank you! Aha, yes another cheese lover~ :D

Reactions: WendytheCreeper

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
How's it hanging, girl~ ouo
Welcome back~!! It'll be cool to see new work from you -hug-

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aaah, it's awesome to see all these familiar faces <3

Xepheris, hi! How have you been?

Iris- -hugs back- Good to still see you around the forums! How's everything? <3 Oh man, I'm excited to start on new stuff. As soon as the splitter for my laptop comes in, I'll be starting on a new VB for Yuumei ASAP!

WretchedKalamity- That may be the case, but nice to meet you nonetheless, hello!

samth- Glad to be remembered! Thanks for the welcome back~

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey there! I think I've seen you around a bit back in 2014 but we've never formally met, but anyway, welcome back!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aw, thanks McCloud! I do believe I've seen you around, as well, though we hadn't spoken. Hopefully I'll be around the forum more, so I'd definitely like to see that change. Could use more friends on here. :smile: