Not So Urgent Anymore, But I Could Use Voices For My Commercial Manga

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hello there,
I've been working on a manga for about 7 years now and have about 31 characters I need voices for. I only need to fill about 20-25 of those positions though at the moment as the others don't come into play until later. But I do need them now as I am starting to make promotion videos on YouTube of Vocaloid songs I've rewritten to tell my story so that my style and story can be made aware before I self publish. It'll be a motion manga and I wanted to add voice actors, I really need other voices! Again the manga will be sold making this commercial and the only time I would use the UTAU character is on YouTube (which I will not profit from) when they are not singing. Then I will play it like a teacher to choir/class thing so their voices can still be heard and they get noticed as well. If you feel your UTAU or know of one where these terms are acceptable please let me know. I need mostly more female and some more male voices, preferably deeper voiced and in romanji and possibly English (but not necessary). If you feel this is something your interested in with your UTAU, please message me on here and will give you my email to reply to so I have proper permission. Or if you know of one that these terms are alright please link me below. Thanks!

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have many UTAU with different voice types. Most of them are Japanese CV (with romaji encoding) but I have a VCV for Aki and CVVC append for Lychee. (Senchou has also Finnish CV+ voicebank)

Aki is voiced by my "normal" voice. Senchou is a "deep female voice" but she sounds really similar to Aki. Lychee, Azurite, Painajainen are voice acted and Möykkyli... He's carrot crunching voicebank, so you probably won't need him. (The only character which I won't give for commercial use are BimBong because Bong isn't voiced by me and BimBong can't be separated... ^^; )

Senchou is not released yet BUT she will SOON! With two VBs: One for Japanese and one for Finnish like I said before.

I will link a sample each of them when I'm at my PC.

So... if you're interested, I can give a written permission to you to use wanted character/voicebanks for your commercial comic project.

Here is a website of my Utau, you can take a look of them all ready :uhuhu:
http://pupuomena.weebly.com/

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I have many UTAU with different voice types. Most of them are Japanese CV (with romaji encoding) but I have a VCV for Aki and CVVC append for Lychee. (Senchou has also Finnish CV+ voicebank)

Aki is voiced by my "normal" voice. Senchou is a "deep female voice" but she sounds really similar to Aki. Lychee, Azurite, Painajainen are voice acted and Möykkyli... He's carrot crunching voicebank, so you probably won't need him. (The only character which I won't give for commercial use are BimBong because Bong isn't voiced by me and BimBong can't be separated... ^^; )

Senchou is not released yet BUT she will SOON! With two VBs: One for Japanese and one for Finnish like I said before.

I will link a sample each of them when I'm at my PC.

So... if you're interested, I can give a written permission to you to use wanted character/voicebanks for your commercial comic project.
Here is a website of my Utau, you can take a look of them all ready :uhuhu:
http://pupuomena.weebly.com/

W-Wow, thanks! I wasn't expecting such an awesome reply (and before my deadline too :'-) ), I'll check them out and see about it! Thanks so much! ^.^

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
W-Wow, thanks! I wasn't expecting such an awesome reply (and before my deadline too :'-) ), I'll check them out and see about it! Thanks so much! ^.^

To make your live easier, I linked the most decent samples/covers each of voice banks. :smile:

Toka Aki (CV ver. 3.0 + Appends):

Aki CV ver. 3.0 only:

Toka Kiia (she's a genderbend of Aki. Flags: g-17)

Lychee CV (cover made by Lanttuh)

Lychee CVVC Mellow Append

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
And for more (I couldn't put all in same message...)

Painajainen CV

Senchou Japanese (BETA)

Senchou Finnish (BETA)

And you can hear Azurite the Bird little bit from this medley at 4:19

[doublepost=1458808115][/doublepost]And I'm sorry for shooting you with too many medias :'D

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
To make your live easier, I linked the most decent samples/covers each of voice banks. :smile:

Toka Aki (CV ver. 3.0 + Appends):

Aki CV ver. 3.0 only:

Toka Kiia (she's a genderbend of Aki. Flags: g-17)

Lychee CV (cover made by Lanttuh)

Lychee CVVC Mellow Append

Thanks! Wow, Aki and Lychee sound really good! ^.^

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for not reading all the text, but will this be used for commercial? I know some nice UTAU with male deep-ish voice, but commercial use is forbidden for some of them -w-

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
*Update*
This post is still open and will likely be that way for a while as I am still in need of more voices. As of now, I have about 8/20 voices that I need. And even if all of the positions get filled, I will likely always be having new characters that I will need a voice for as my manga will last quite awhile, I am sure. Again, I am sure the idea sounds strange, but I would like my characters to have their voice since this is going to be a motion manga and I felt it would give it more life. And yes, it would be commercial. I appreciate and will look into any replies.
Thanks!

Reactions: CRTブラック

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
haaay! I have two voices that you can use, lemme post em. I have no problem with you using them ^^

this is viral x, she's a little doot doot

and this is r poid! She has 4 voice configurations for extra expression that you can use!

so yeah, you may use them ^^

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
haaay! I have two voices that you can use, lemme post em. I have no problem with you using them ^^

this is viral x, she's a little doot doot

and this is r poid! She has 4 voice configurations for extra expression that you can use!

so yeah, you may use them ^^

Thank you! I really appreciate them. ^.^
...OH MY GOD, R-POID! She has the strong female voice I'm looking for! Thanks so much!

Last edited:

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Ahh I'd love to email you few UTAU of mine :D which you could use~
My email is chocolate00panda@gmail.com
Oh, really? Okays! Thanks! I'll send you an email then. ^.^/
[doublepost=1464867476][/doublepost]*ANOTHER UPDATE*
For the time being I have received more than enough voices and support! I truly appreciate and will of course keep in mind any other UTAU offered to me here, but I already have a good 20 UTAU to work with and that is more than enough for the time being. I could still always use more in the future though. At any rate, for now I'm all set. Thanks so much guys! ^.^/<3

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You can send me an email^^ I have my UTAU, Danny Hakaine... you can check him... his voice (so my voice lol) is quite deep in the low pitch and shonen-like in the high pitch (something over C4 more or less)... send me a mail: danlof99gaming@gmail.com