NOLIA - Commercial/Private UTAU

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
NOLIA is a massive UTAU project that has now gone commercial, with two banks and a full: DIVINE, PROPHET, and SONGSTRESS. DIVINE and PROPHET (6 pitches each) will be given out to those who won AV-01 LIV and AV-02 LAYLA, but to obtain them otherwise, you may need to purchase or enter an event for them. SONGSTRESS contains both banks with an extra 4 pitches to transition smoothly in between.

DIVINE and PROPHET will also be getting 6 appends each, with 4 pitches per append, giving her a whopping 64 pitches, though you need to move appends in and out of folders if you want to use two at the same time. Her append names will be revealed later.

She is being developed my myself and a smaller dev team, and is currently in the recording stage. Softer appends will be added first, since I'm currently training my voice again.

There are old samples, however I don't feel satisfied with using them as I'm using a completely new microphone and method of her voicebank, so I'll hold off for now.

I'm still making her in English, Japanese, and French, her Japanese coming first. French will be last as we're creating a new method from scratch.

I'll update the thread as I update more of her!! We hope you look forward to more of NOLIA!!

Thanks for reading, and we hope you like NOLIA as much as we do!!

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't think I'll be joining the effort on the dev team or as a tester due to working on another large UTAU project, but I'd be happy to use her as a producer and make contributions to compilations!

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Songwriters are always welcome! You're the fourth so far!

NOLIA has a new comparison to the voicer on SoundCloud now:

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's been a long time because of my hiatus, but I'm back! Here's NOLIA's official artwork by dilleniidae!
nolia2_by_dilleniia-d8nkxhn.png
I'm redoing the dev team since I changed Skypes, but anyone willing to volunteer is okay as long as I know you decently well (if you're doing oto or something though, I don't have to know you too well.)

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ALRIGHT SO QUESTION: Should I make NOLIA commercial? If not, why?

Otherwise, NOLIA's still going to be a private, non-profit voicebank, so if your reasoning was something like you wouldn't be able to buy her, you probably wouldn't be able to get her anyway.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
With 3 languages and 8 pitches, that's certainly something worth paying for. I hope I could still have the English bits so I could produce songs for her compilations, though.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
With 3 languages and 8 pitches, that's certainly something worth paying for. I hope I could still have the English bits so I could produce songs for her compilations, though.

I'd definitely let you on some compilations lmao <3

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alrighty, the website is almost done. I've got some artists ready.

While I wait for the website to be completed, if anyone interested in NOLIA could fill out this survey, that'd be super helpful!! Thanks!

Also, NOLIA's French may be VCCV, depending on how Cz's method of English works out. If CVVC proves to be more efficient (considering the bank will already be several GB already), it may stay that way.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright so I don't feel like creating a new thread so I'm gonna revive this one (even though that's against the rules I think?? idk)

All new updates will be in original post, I'm editing thread title as well!

Last edited:
P

partial

Yo, let me know when/if she is ready for release because I am definitely interested in buying. With bills and such it may take me a while to save ((since everything drains basically my entire paycheck, but)) but I would make it happen.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This reminds me of our first ideas , when our project wanted to create a voice . we had the idea of making a commercial use utau to , but we found a way to do something else which would go to a more proffesional use . also a proper dev team with maybe one or two programmers for a nice oto.ini would be handy . and this still would be really hard to achieve . because only utaus like kasane Teto (which is actually free) are getting the change to be very popular . well still i wish you the best of luck with this project if yours , our team understands the troubles of getting started and such :3 .