NND UTAU Release Tagging System

Tutorial NND UTAU Release Tagging System

crossy

Momo's Minion
crossy submitted a new resource:

NND UTAU release tagging system - NND UTAU release tagging system

I went through a good 170+ new UTAU releases and tagged them all on English NND (the tags don't carry over across versions, even if they're both searchable). For my 3 hours straight of tagging, I present to you: the NND sorting tag system.

With the tagging system, it's possible to search UTAUs by characteristic, narrowing down your search and making it more likely for you to examine voices you'd normally skip over.

• UTAU_distribution_link
  • CV_bank
  • VCV_bank
  • Append_bank...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Cool. We should have tags for voice types, too, that would be super helpful for when I'm looking for specific kinds of UTAU.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Is there a certain way for a video on one NND to be transferred over to the other one, by any chance?
Like Japanese to English, vice versa? Or does the video show up on both sides?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The videos are hared between the English site and the Japanese one. It's just a different interface.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, the videos show up on both sides, but they have separate tag systems, so if you tag a video on one side, the same tag won't show up on the other side. :/

crossy

Momo's Minion
Luckily, if it's tagged one way, it'll show up in the search engine on both ends! So if you search in JP Nico, you can get all the Japanese tags with the english tagsystem. Handy!!

I'll probably start tagging by voicetype then! Any ideas on what sort of tags you want for sorting those?

Gabinstuff

Teto's Territory
I really like this tagging system, but it's lacking tags that would help people who are searching for banks of a certain gender or voice range. I'll definitely be using this for the release of my upcoming bank. Thank you for making this, it's going to get a lot of newly released voicebanks recognition!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
crossy link said:
Luckily, if it's tagged one way, it'll show up in the search engine on both ends! So if you search in JP Nico, you can get all the Japanese tags with the english tagsystem. Handy!!

I'll probably start tagging by voicetype then! Any ideas on what sort of tags you want for sorting those?

Well, we've got these kinds of voices:
-cute, shoujo voices (cute_voicetype)
-middle, like average (not sure what the tag would be, or how to even describe it. Most overseas are of this type, I think).
-mature (mature_voicetype) for voices in comparison with Vocaloid Lily, or Halt Tanner
-deep (deep_voicetype) for ones like giga lacan.

Ah, I'm not really sure what to call the tags. :I

crossy

Momo's Minion
I'm not sure what to put for the middling voices, but for now, I'm adding these tags to any new videos that pop up;
softvoice
deepvoice
strongvoice

If anyone wants to properly tag the existing videos in the UTAU_distribution_link tag, knock yourself out.