Newbie Here

Lycandeer

Teto's Territory
Hey there! I hope you will all go easy on me. I'm very new to the UTAU community, and I kind of just dabble around in UTAU and Vocaloid stuff for fun. I'm not very skilled at using the programs or creating voice banks, but I still have fun with it.

If anyone would be willing to be friends and just give me some tips or helpful links, that would be great! I will be posting my UTAUloid soon.

Reactions: lunari162

Lycandeer

Teto's Territory
aaah, I just realized I don't have permissions to post my UTAU yet xD I guess I will wait a while

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hi, welcome to UtaForum! I hope you enjoy your time here :creepy:

If you don't have permission to post your UTAU in the Showcase yet, you should be able to after being active for a bit. Try posting in threads, maybe? I noticed you posted in some introduction threads, but they don't seem to count toward the actual "message" number. I think that has to equal 10 before you can make a Showcase entry (see "Registered+" on this page).

Likewise, if you ever need help with anything, you can always create a thread or ask in the Chatbox ^^b hope this helps a little!

Lycandeer

Teto's Territory
Hi, welcome to UtaForum! I hope you enjoy your time here :creepy:

If you don't have permission to post your UTAU in the Showcase yet, you should be able to after being active for a bit. Try posting in threads, maybe? I noticed you posted in some introduction threads, but they don't seem to count toward the actual "message" number. I think that has to equal 10 before you can make a Showcase entry (see "Registered+" on this page).

Likewise, if you ever need help with anything, you can always create a thread or ask in the Chatbox ^^b hope this helps a little!
alright, thanks so much!