New vocalsynth! Sharpkey

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll be sure to download this and upload it to my server so people can get it faster

Reactions: Sheanna122

Sheanna122

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I wounder what this new update brings. Hopefully an English patch... that would be nice.
[doublepost=1473029307][/doublepost]Thank you!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The uploaded the latest version of Sharpkey to my server, if you would like a link then PM me and I'll gladly give it to you.
I sent a link to everyone who has asked me previously :wink:

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Tried this out, sounds pretty freakin' good! I might post some tests with it later. Does anyone know if the voicebanks are like UTAU where anyone can record one?

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE it was released September 30th, I know I'm late af: https://yunpan.cn/ckN2q8NXc8Mn9
Pass: f453
basically they added a new tuning option. This is like flags in utau, but they control what pitch is sung.
T1=Low ranges- C-3~b2
T2= Low Mid range- C3~B3
T3=Mid-Range- F3~A3
T4=High Range- Bb3~G7
(from what I understand)

Example: You have a note on F3, it gives you thee T3 flag. You can change the flag to, lets say T4, so it will have a powerful/high voice. Same C5 gives you T4 flag. You can change it to T1 to get a soft-ish voice.

hh.JPG

Last edited:

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I just read this entire thread and I am so excited for this synth. The engine sounds so niiiiiiiiiice. I'll give it a whirl after there is an English patch. What all do we know about it? Like, what's it's save file type? What does it export as? What can it import?

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just read this entire thread and I am so excited for this synth. The engine sounds so niiiiiiiiiice. I'll give it a whirl after there is an English patch. What all do we know about it? Like, what's it's save file type? What does it export as? What can it import?
the save file type is .sk, and it can import .mid and .sk files. you can also import .wav and .mp3 files as bgm, and export things as .wav.

would anyone be interested in me doing a cursory english translation of the interface?

I will say that if you don't speak chinese but have experience with vocaloid/cevio, you can probably navigate it without too much difficulty. the layout is very similar.

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
the save file type is .sk, and it can import .mid and .sk files. you can also import .wav and .mp3 files as bgm, and export things as .wav.

would anyone be interested in me doing a cursory english translation of the interface?

I will say that if you don't speak chinese but have experience with vocaloid/cevio, you can probably navigate it without too much difficulty. the layout is very similar.
The text isn't available in an easily-editable format (I think you have to edit the exe itself,) so it's gonna be pretty hard for someone to make an unofficial translation.
EDIT: This may have been changed with this update, though. I dunno. (Doubt it though)

fiver

Teto's Territory
Hey, this is probably a dumb question, but in the link bio posted you have to put in a password? How do I find out what it is so I can download?

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey, this is probably a dumb question, but in the link bio posted you have to put in a password? How do I find out what it is so I can download?

I'm so sorry!
I edited my original post and added the password!
[doublepost=1476059362,1476057644][/doublepost]http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6475812/

Boxstar made a video about the newest build (AGAIN IM LATE AF)
[doublepost=1476059634][/doublepost]Also accourding to the video [0] is like [Sil] I guess

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The text isn't available in an easily-editable format (I think you have to edit the exe itself,) so it's gonna be pretty hard for someone to make an unofficial translation.
EDIT: This may have been changed with this update, though. I dunno. (Doubt it though)
lol, I just meant screenshotting it and putting translations on using ms paint

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Reminds me a lot of CeVIO in terms of sound quality, but without the super-hard consonants. The voice is bit breathy, but it's very smooth. I don't know enough Chinese to really evaluate its clarity, but it sounds nearly like a real person, aside from a few weird transitions and vibrato - which honestly might just be weird tuning.

I'll have to run the program myself later to really get a feel for it, but I see a LOT of potential here!

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reminds me a lot of CeVIO in terms of sound quality, but without the super-hard consonants. The voice is bit breathy, but it's very smooth. I don't know enough Chinese to really evaluate its clarity, but it sounds nearly like a real person, aside from a few weird transitions and vibrato - which honestly might just be weird tuning.

I'll have to run the program myself later to really get a feel for it, but I see a LOT of potential here!
within her proper range and with small pitch changes she sounds pretty good. wide pitch changes make it sound kind of unnatural but that might be ok with tuning? I'm surprised that you think the consonants are less hard though - I thought a lot of them were too loud and I wanted to be able to change the volume or have something like the b-flag.
[doublepost=1476148974,1476147510][/doublepost]
Ah, okay, that makes sense. That's a pretty good idea, actually.
alright, I'll work on that over the next couple days :smile:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have uploaded the Kiana to my server, if you would like a link then feel free to message me.

Reactions: melodicake