New Kickstarter for PowerFx vocaloid!!

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The kickstarter was meant to be for Sweet Ann, but PowerFX said no to that then PowerFX said it's okay if it was a new character

XJM

Teto's Territory
Certainly a neat idea for funding the development of a VOCALOID. So long as people actively participate in the actual kickstarter :P

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Vocaloid couldn't look more stereotypical. Besides, they got they pretty much nailed the second part of my steps:
wvXihPk.png

(look under the $ sign to see what I mean.)

Reactions: JVウタウ

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well remember that Rose isn't official yet. They also didn't say she's the only project. PowerFX might give permission for others to try and the first to raise the funds win.

Reactions: JVウタウ

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please don't mention Planty. Rose is a total different thing. Planty showed an email and said he made a bank in VOCALOID already. Eloquence has an email, but they aren't saying they made the bank already. They need the funds then PowerFX gets paid with the funds to make the bank. It's as simple as that.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Another thing to keep in mind is that Kickstarter has policies in place to keep people from getting ripped off. It's not like they can take the money and run. I'm relatively sure that even after the funds are disbursed Kickstarter policy can force them to give refunds if Rose isn't completed.

My only problem with Rose at this point is that her hair looks too much like Sasara's. Not saying that they ripped off her design, but the resemblance still bugs me a little X'P Then again it's still not as bad as Stardust or whatever her name is

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Another thing to keep in mind is that Kickstarter has policies in place to keep people from getting ripped off. It's not like they can take the money and run. I'm relatively sure that even after the funds are disbursed Kickstarter policy can force them to give refunds if Rose isn't completed.

My only problem with Rose at this point is that her hair looks too much like Sasara's. Not saying that they ripped off her design, but the resemblance still bugs me a little X'P Then again it's still not as bad as Stardust or whatever her name is
Yep you're right. If they take the money and run then they'll be accused of fraud and put in jail. Also I guess I understand your point. The only true similarity is most likely the bangs. Rose doesn't have her hair in a bun like Sasara does.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
tbh, it looks fake to me.
I could be worng, but i could be right.
As bodytemp said: Planty.
(I forgive planty for stella, and what he did in the community! Attack me if you want, Idgaf, and no, im not planty)

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yep you're right. If they take the money and run then they'll be accused of fraud and put in jail. Also I guess I understand your point. The only true similarity is most likely the bangs. Rose doesn't have her hair in a bun like Sasara does.

They both also have brown hair that fades into pink. I didn't even notice it at first until I saw Rose's Twitter avatar. It amuses me more than it bothers me really, especially given that one's a Japanese CeVIO and the other's a proposed English Vocaloid.

I'm starting to really regret her name though, because I can't help but blame part of the Shrubbery-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named talk on it XP The only thing fake about it is that fans are trying to band together to make her happen and they haven't gotten themselves properly organized yet, as far as I know.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is obviously fake-
a large company cannot use kickstarter like this- Kickstarter is for indie companies.

And NO real vocaloid has ever been presented like this, it simply goes against everything that we have seen before and the norm.
also, yamaha is a very strict company- I mean they denied avanna's ears....i imagine they'd look at this and throw it into a dumpster.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is obviously fake-
a large company cannot use kickstarter like this- Kickstarter is for indie companies.

And NO real vocaloid has ever been presented like this, it simply goes against everything that we have seen before and the norm.
also, yamaha is a very strict company- I mean they denied avanna's ears....i imagine they'd look at this and throw it into a dumpster.
Please tell me you are joking. (Also I'm pretty sure PowerFX already showed YAMAHA the design)

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
pepper both companies have stated that this doesnt exist
Source? One of my best friends is on Rose's team and she would never lie to me. I've seen the email from PowerFX. It's also been shown on VO. PowerFX said that as long as they get the funds Rose will happen. She needs the funds so they started a kickstarter. It's actually a good strategy.