New Blood!

melinoe

Teto's Territory
Hi guys, I'm Mel!
I'm very, very new to vocalsynthing so you may not hear much from me these first few months. I'm here to find some buddies and learn as much as I can about UTAU in hopes of eventually gathering the skills necessary to produce original content. I'm most interested in English programming, so any tips you can give me regarding that will be most appreciated!
Thanks~

P

partial

So nice to see someone else interested in UTAU English! My first voicebank was English and I feel comfortable with it so you can always message me for help.

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: melinoe

melinoe

Teto's Territory
Don't threaten things like that, I might actually take you up on it :wink:
But seriously, thanks for the kind welcome!

Reactions: partial
P

partial

I wouldn't be bothered at all if you did take me up on it! Though I am admittedly more comfortable with VCCV than I am with arpasing, so if you're looking at arpasing specifically I can still help but I'll be a bit less knowledgeable.

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi hi
Welcome to the forum, if you need any help, feel free to ask around! I recommend hitting up the chatbox to talk to people.
Also I recommend looking into Cz's VCCV method or Kanru's Arpasing if you're interested in English banks!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello, welcome to UtaForum! The links partial provided are good places to start if you're interested in English voicebanks. If you ever have questions or need any help, just ask here or in the Chatbox :smile: