[NEW] A Song for Everyone

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The way this project will work depends on being a forum thread, and will be different from the previous version. I started this new thread to make a fresh start and keep things more organized. Please do not merge the two threads. Once the previously unfinished songs are posted in the old thread, or if there aren't any of the songs posted in a reasonable amount of time, please lock it so that it can only serve as an archive.

To celebrate the release of VCCV™ and the explosion of new English voicebanks, this is a project to write short original songs for them! Because of the accessibility of VCCV™ and the fact that it's our language, we will be able to create so much more. UTAU is music and music is our power!

This thread is now open to all voicebank types/formats and languages, to truly be a Song for Everyone.

You may reply to this thread offering one of your own voicebanks to be used, and/or offering to write a song for a voicebank in the queue. Please only offer a maximum of one voicebank and one song per post. If you've offered a bank, please wait until your song is finished to offer another. If you've offered a song, please finish the song before starting another one.

VB name: xxx
VB sample: xxx
VB language: (can also be languages that are accommodated by the bank, ex. a japanese bank with extra samples for spanish)
VB download: (if your vb is not publicly released for $0, please note that here, then PM the voicebank to the songwriter once confirmed)
Preferred genre: xxx
Additional notes: xxx

Feel free to provide your own lyrics. Since the songs are meant to be short, a good amount to write would be a verse, prechorus, and chorus.

If you are sending an unreleased voicebank with the intention to use the song for its release, you should only ask for a language that the bank is meant for, for an honest representation of it.
@ (username of VB maker)
I will write a song for (VB name).
Genre: (types of music you can write)
Languages: (for lyrics)
Approx time: (either a date or an amount of time, ex. "Will finish before mid-february" "Will finish in 2 weeks")
Additional notes: xxx

You may select any voicebank in the queue. The order of the names doesn't matter. Songs are approximately 1 minute long, to minimize your workload, but you're free to make them longer if you'd like. Try tailoring the lyrics to the UTAU's personality! Please post them in this thread once finished and @ (username of VB maker) again.

Trina Wylington (★StarsNeverStop★)
RAIDON (ArrowKishi)
Yozane Iimo (Yozane)
Mougeki Mero (Mougeki Mero)
Ongaku Yokusei (JonathanMDful)
AL!CE16 (Alice Himora) - Else Open Up (DystoP)
CZloid (PaintedCZ) - Music? Pff. (partial)
Etsuko Akane (legolasorbraceface) - A Song of My Own (ArmSleevesP)
Rei Allen Yurene (VaNexus) - Mourning Shower (VaNexus)

Last edited:
Reactions: sailor _ravioli

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VB name: Trina Wylington English Act 3 CORE
VB sample: Pity Party and CurshCrushCrush
VB download: Commercial bank but will be free for producer
Preferred genre: Open to any
Additional notes: If you don't have lyric Ideas I write lyrics myself and come up with rhythms

Reactions: Kiyoteru

TheWildVeRTiGo

Teto's Territory
I will write a song for someone. IDK I WANNA FIND A COOL BANK I CRY
Genre: Most likely piano centered
Approx time: Will Finish uhh... Probably not for a bit
Additional notes: No promises on how good this is. SORRY!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Song for Everyone project is now open to any type of voicebank! Sign up your voicebanks to get a song!

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
I have an English bank, it's released as a "beta-test" (since there are still some things to edit on the oto) but it's still usable (?) if someone want (and If it's valid as entry)

VB name:
RAIDON
VB sample: SoundCloud
VB language: English
VB download: Check the description or here
Preferred genre: any of them
Additional notes: There may be some mistakes in the oto, I hope this won't cause troubles (there may be only little ones or at leas I hope so). It has a quite low range (recorded in G#3). I can give you some ideas for the lyrics or write them by myself if it's strictly needed

Yozane

smol potato
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I figured i'd like to enter a vb.
VB name:
Yozane Iimo
VB sample: I give up and Goodbye
VB language: VCCV English
VB download: Yozane Iimo VCCV
Preferred genre: I am no sure actually...anything really
Additional notes: There maybe a few mistakes in the oto or pronunciation but nothing major!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have an instrument UTAU, as some of you may know?? Can I offer this VB?

Sorry for the late response, but sure! I've added your UTAU to the queue.

I will write a song for someone. IDK I WANNA FIND A COOL BANK I CRY
Genre: Most likely piano centered
Approx time: Will Finish uhh... Probably not for a bit
Additional notes: No promises on how good this is. SORRY!

@TheWildVeRTiGo

Are you still available for this project? There's four voicebanks in the queue on the original post if you're interested.

I will not be available as a songwriter in this thread, however, I will still be managing the project.

That being said, let everyone feel free to offer voicebanks and songs! No matter what kind of UTAU you have, or what music writing skills, this is open to everyone.
Songs only need to be 1 minute long- so this is an opportunity to practice songwriting skills and discover new voicebanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mougeki Mero