need help with this oto

Thena

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm Thena, I've been a lurker on here for a while but I finally recorded a voicebank today! I used Moresampler to oto it but it doesn't sound right. Can someone please help me?

It's a VCV bank that I recorded on my phone and I've never recorded one before.

https://clyp.it/zg4vgn1e - here's an example!

Last edited:

Rushur

Teto's Territory
I'm going to be honest, it sounds horrible, but that is to be expected with recording it on a phone before you try to get it otoed I'd say record it again on your laptop or desktop or mac, even if it's an embedded mic it'll sound much better than the phone recording

Thena

Momo's Minion
I'm going to be honest, it sounds horrible, but that is to be expected with recording it on a phone before you try to get it otoed I'd say record it again on your laptop or desktop or mac, even if it's an embedded mic it'll sound much better than the phone recording
Alright. Sorry, I used the phone mic because it's the only one I have. I'll wait until I can buy one then I'll try again.

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can help you with the oto for this bank! Otoing VCV is super duper easy, so if you're interested in learning alongside having me help I can show you!

Thena

Momo's Minion
I can help you with the oto for this bank! Otoing VCV is super duper easy, so if you're interested in learning alongside having me help I can show you!
Nah, it's okay, I'm gonna take Rushur's advice and wait until I have a better microphone. Thank you so much for the offer though, I really appreciate it!