leticia.l

Momo's Minion
i have a problem. a
lready changed the locale to japan/japanese, and installed utau. i also downloaded the ritsu's kire voicebank, but all that shows is the symbols. i can't just rename all the alias, so i would like some plugin that could help me, but that's my first time using utau and i REALLY need some help. sorry bout the bad english, i'm brazillian.
upload_2020-3-17_22-47-33.pngupload_2020-3-17_22-48-38.pngupload_2020-3-17_22-49-21.png

also, i know hiragana and some kanji and katakana, but i don't think that using them while using the utau it's easy to me... i just wanted the romaji to each note. is there any plugin? and maybe could i have some tips in using utau?

Krinora

Momo's Minion
Did you make sure do change your system locale before you installed UTAU? If not, that would be your first problem. Install UTAU and Ritsu after setting your system locale to Japan. That way your pc will be able to recognise and make sense of whatever you download that has Japanese in it.
I'd just recommend uninstalling UTAU and any voices/plugins you have, re-check to confirm your system locale is set to Japan, and then re-install UTAU and all your voices.

After doing that, you won't need a plugin to help rename the aliases because Ritsu should work like normal. also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's a plugin to directly convert a hirigana aliased UTAU to a romaji aliased one.

leticia.l

Momo's Minion
Did you make sure do change your system locale before you installed UTAU? If not, that would be your first problem. Install UTAU and Ritsu after setting your system locale to Japan. That way your pc will be able to recognise and make sense of whatever you download that has Japanese in it.
I'd just recommend uninstalling UTAU and any voices/plugins you have, re-check to confirm your system locale is set to Japan, and then re-install UTAU and all your voices.

After doing that, you won't need a plugin to help rename the aliases because Ritsu should work like normal. also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's a plugin to directly convert a hirigana aliased UTAU to a romaji aliased one.

i don`t know if the plugin i said exist, that`s my doubt.

i already tried deleting and uninstalling everything, changed the locale, restart the notebook and installing everything again. it doesn`t work :bigtears:

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Are you absolutely sure it was your locale you changed? Often people confuse other settings for locale, such as region or system language. Could you send a screenshot of the setting you changed to confirm this?

leticia.l

Momo's Minion
Are you absolutely sure it was your locale you changed? Often people confuse other settings for locale, such as region or system language. Could you send a screenshot of the setting you changed to confirm this?
okay, i'm trying rn. just a minute.
[doublepost=1584674238,1584671302][/doublepost]
i changed ALL the settings in the pc to japanese, uninstalled utau and installed it again. it just got worse.
upload_2020-3-20_0-13-11.pngupload_2020-3-20_0-13-54.png
(japão - japan) (japonês - japanese)

upload_2020-3-20_0-14-42.png
"idioma de exibição do windows: português brasil" is "windows display language: portuguese brazil". i can't change that, just the preferred languages.

i already uninstalled, restarted and installed the utau so many times in different orders, but this keep happening.
PLEASE HELP :sad: