Name a miscellaneous fact about your UTAU

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Like the name says, name something about your UTAU character that doesn't really come up in conversation much.
I'll start:
My UTAU is a Half-Elf Sorceress that was banished from her universe into ours, and now lives out her life as a paranormal investigator.

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU Jackerline has a memory data base, because he is a robot. He store everything he "hears, sees and talk about" on that memory data base. None knows how big it is.

My UTAU Ao Capella loves Rock music and will tock/flip totally out when rock music is played. Special over for hard rock.

Reactions: Milk

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU, Mayu, has to keep water with them at all times, either a giant tank strapped to their back or a sippy cup that they constantly fill (usually the sippy cup), because they get dehydrated reaaaal easy (they're a alien fish-humanoid)

Reactions: HIRATELIER and Milk

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kurushimi Breaks the fourth Wall
Kurayami can hit a golf ball over 400 yards
Tiziana hates baths (tongue baths are okay)
Terenzio likes bitter things.
Kireme's a yangire.(like this chick snaps, its a wrap)

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Q.P. doesn't like being called "cute" or "beautiful" because the words don't make him feel good about himself, but he doesn't like being called "ugly" neither.

Despite being a baby face fighter, O.G. would occasionally take up heel roles just for fun.

D.T. is a Soprano 1.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Kiseki Noke's father died when she was little, so she has no relative connection to her Japanese side. Her mother, who is Korean, learned a bit of Japanese and taught Noke how to speak both languages.

K

Kassandra

Ankoku is a fashion designer, and makes most of her own clothing.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Kiseki Noke doean't like to sing fast songs because she always trips up on fast notes. She's learning how to sing faster, though.

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Both Reiha and Yuren play Fate/Grand Order. Reiha has a lot of 5-Star Servants while Yuren is stuck with 4-Stars. Still somehow lucky though.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru Nintone is actually somewhat weak without her powers, mainly because her powers dictate most of what she does, such as flying instead of walking.