My voicebank refuse to sing certain notes

Einekleine

Teto's Territory
Hey guys sorry for another question so soon. I’ve been working with my UST and all is well but the voicebank I want to use for my cover refuses to sing, for example, “だ”. I’ve tried increasing note volume, length, pitch editing, and inserting a letter after the hiragana thinking the VCV simply couldn’t read it by itself, but the note is still completely silent during the readings. Anything I can do to fix this?

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You have to put a dash or vowel in front of the hiragana in the same note, vcv stands for Vowel Consonant Vowel. Meaning that it usually puts a vowel in front of the hiragana. Iroiro can convert CV into VCV.

Reactions: Einekleine

Einekleine

Teto's Territory
You have to put a dash or vowel in front of the hiragana in the same note, vcv stands for Vowel Consonant Vowel. Meaning that it usually puts a vowel in front of the hiragana. Iroiro can convert CV into VCV.
Oh yeah I did that! Is it normal to still have to go in and fix things manually after the conversion?

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You can manually change the phonemes in iroiro by double clicking on the phoneme you want to edit and entering a note.

Reactions: Einekleine

Einekleine

Teto's Territory
It should be the vowel of the last note and if there was no previous note you use a dash.
Wow ok I went in and fixed everything. She’s finally saying “da”!! ;^; thank you for bearing with me, your help is greatly appreciated!