My soon to be Utauloid... Mr. MeMeTrash

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm working on my upcoming utauloid & I feel like a horrible creator/owner because I'm planning all these terrible things for my soon to be utauloid x'D (I'm still dying from laughter from all the ideas I have for MeMeTrash-kun).

Ive been looking at too much memes & I myself as a person feel like trash so why not create an utaloid out of my spitting image :'D

If you guys have any ideas, requests, what not just leave a comment & I'll see what I can do to accommodate to those requests. (shit I can't take this seriously xD please stop me) lololololololol

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
WARNING: I typed this up past midnight when I was a bit loopy. I swear to drunk I'm not God, it was just for d lulz...

I see you're boldly making a memeloid...I too, like to live dangerously. Now I don't always reply in detail, but when I do, it's big and blue.

One does not simply create a Memeloid. Mr. MeMe Trash cannot be a Bad Luck Brian without deez nuts. He's gotta eat Trololo and crap Rick Rolls!

Ya can't just ask WHAT ARE THOSE?! and call it quits when it comes to JokeAU. Ya gotta make sure every b*tch named Deltrice likes Mr. MeMe Trash's status like a boss. You could always show his natural beauty with #nofilter. Or you could slap some shades and a weed on him with the caption B*tch, I'm Fabulous! Or Thug Life (pleeeeease give him the Carlton face or Steve Urkel glasses-I'm having too much fun with this XD). Maybe make some Kermit The Frog tea, but ain't nobody got time for dat!

UTAU tuning...y u no fast n easy?!
y_u_no_guy_meme__vocaloid_by_tehdumbgamer-d38ln75.jpg

Think, lenny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Think like the Raptor meme. If there wasn't pointlessly confusing UTAU then who was Ritsu? Shots fired Just keep calm and design on. Need a unique idea? Aliens. He can't just be a half done human! THIS IS UTAU!

Just a normal guy that likes to sing in his spare time? Seems legit. Said no UTAU user ever. I'd make mine the Zoidberg of UTAU, because why not? IF I HAD ONE.
I mean, bro, do you even mang-ah? Creating is hard, designing isn't easy, but you should JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
Ya know what grinds my gears? When UTAU are left forever alone.

Go for the Sweet Victory! MemeTAU-use ALL the memes! All of them. UTAU fans, brace yourselves...Mr. MeMe Trash is coming!

Yes, I did just spend two hours on this one reply gathering all the memes I could.
Srsly, I spent like almost 3 hours on this. Plz liek. 1 like=a small loan of a million dycks.
THIS KINDLE'S ON FIREEEEEE!
Deal with it, doge. B-)

(Also, if you're a fan of IHE...Allll the durr plant or Allll of 'em Anubis if you're into JonTron.)

th
tumblr_m66g77UCoJ1rvmz0bo1_1280.jpg
th
tumblr_m3huudrrWT1r2qw3xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5viibWa6W1rvmz0bo1_500.jpg
th
th

yo__it_s_another_one_of_my_miku_memes_by_scandinaviansweetie-d77sfxd.png
Vocaloid-Kagamine-Rin_o_117001.jpg
aeca5212e71d422caec03869273774a7.jpg
475f05896e8b9a9d783fd252d96da7de.jpg
24026081_by_merli_chan-d5w81ju.jpg
1f8a1df561e83488e37b1606eb5989c6.jpg

In conclusion... I clearly have too much time on my hands
I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN THIS:
cd6801ae783c6f907ed7f05c11e3ed83-d4hfbl2.png

Aaaaand that's all, folks. I was gonna add missed memes but...meh.
Best of luck!
:-D
*walks away*

Last edited:

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This is the most beutiful thing I have ever read... Ive never been so inspired to do something like this in my whole life until now. I thank you for that. Mr. MeMe Trash will be the best meme troll you will ever see <3

WARNING: I typed this up past midnight when I was a bit loopy. I swear to drunk I'm not God, it was just for d lulz...

I see you're boldly making a memeloid...I too, like to live dangerously. Now I don't always reply in detail, but when I do, it's big and blue.

One does not simply create a Memeloid. Mr. MeMe Trash cannot be a Bad Luck Brian without deez nuts. He's gotta eat Trololo and crap Rick Rolls!

Ya can't just ask WHAT ARE THOSE?! and call it quits when it comes to JokeAU. Ya gotta make sure every b*tch named Deltrice likes Mr. MeMe Trash's status like a boss. You could always show his natural beauty with #nofilter. Or you could slap some shades and a weed on him with the caption B*tch, I'm Fabulous! Or Thug Life (pleeeeease give him the Carlton face or Steve Urkel glasses-I'm having too much fun with this XD). Maybe make some Kermit The Frog tea, but ain't nobody got time for dat!

Think, lenny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Think like the Raptor meme. If there wasn't pointlessly confusing UTAU then who was Ritsu? Shots fired Just keep calm and design on. Need a unique idea? Aliens. He can't just be a half done human! THIS IS UTAU!

Just a normal guy that likes to sing in his spare time? Seems legit. Said no UTAU user ever. I'd make mine the Zoidberg of UTAU, because why not? IF I HAD ONE.
I mean, bro, do you even mang-ah? Creating is hard, designing isn't easy, but you should JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Go for the Sweet Victory! MemeTAU-use ALL the memes! All of them. UTAU fans, brace yourselves...Mr. MeMe Trash is coming!

Yes, I did just spend two hours on this one reply gathering all the memes I could.
Srsly, I spent like almost 3 hours on this. Plz liek. 1 like=a small loan of a million dycks.
Deal with it, doge. B-)

(Also, if you're a fan of IHE...Allll the durr plant or Allll of 'em Anubis if you're into JonTron.)

th
th
th
th

I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN THIS:

Best of luck!
*walks away*

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
This is the most beutiful thing I have ever read... Ive never been so inspired to do something like this in my whole life until now. I thank you for that. Mr. MeMe Trash will be the best meme troll you will ever see <3
sad%20hatsune%20miku%20animekida%20gifs.gif

*tries not to cry...turns away...doesn't cry because that would be melodramatic in this situation*
tumblr_l9qnysJ5mD1qzzud0.png

I...I'm just happy to help! *hugs*
77bb7bbe230b193f618ee2d48b8013d7e01021ca_hq.gif

I-I believe in ya!

tumblr_m8h38euXqH1qf0wcco1_500.gif

Wahhhh! I'm overdoing it again. >.<
Chibi+Hatsune+Miku+gif+Gambar+gerak+sleep.gif

*rolls away*

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a small update on Mr. MeMeTrash. I also made a small video & SC on it. These banks are just DEMO banks so they are not going to sound great when they are done. Be sure to read on the update in the video!

Reactions: Dekpi and SOHBlue

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Brief update on Mr. MeMeTrash with his CV bank. ATM I'm post-poning his creation because Windows 10 just make all of my recordings in UTAU sound like they all have the habit of gurgling gravel...... Windows 10 for me has been HORRENDOUS when it comes to recording & I have a strong thing when it comes to being a perfectionist to making Utauloids which is why it's been difficult for me to create more then just 1 Utauloid. So for the time being I'm waiting to create his Official VBs after New Years, I can't say exactly when because I don't know. Money has been tight & with Holidays around it's been hard to spend things on myself (& my family is just too greedy to get anything I like :'3 ). I am going to record him on a new mic as well & hopefully will have my old tower setup by then so I can have CLEAR VBs because I just can't record with Windows 10 for utau anymore, it makes me so mad when my VBs come out like crap everytime so I'm just done with recording on Windows 10.

If anyone wants to use his current CV bank which I have named 'CVTrashWin10' just messege me & I'll be happy to email it to you.

Reactions: SOHBlue

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko

Deal with it, doge. B-)

th
th
th
th

I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN THIS:

Best of luck!
*walks away*
I love how all the comments I've seen from you have so much hard work put into it

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I love how all the comments I've seen from you have so much hard work put into it
Aw, thank you. Not all my posts are super large of course, but often times I'm inspired by the creators here and like to do something extra to support them 'til I'm big enough to shout out or something like that. It'll happen... soon... *hasn't created anything promised in the ten months she's been here* TwT