my shit utau sings umiyuri kaiteitan

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
she sounds crusty xD kind of outdated.. wanted to record a new vb but somehow pc doesnt detect mic xD
Oh what kind of mic do you have? There’s probably videos about what to do when that happens for your mic. My laptop wasn’t detecting my mic at one point and I found some tutorials on how to fix it.

Reactions: Ndō

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh what kind of mic do you have? There’s probably videos about what to do when that happens for your mic. My laptop wasn’t detecting my mic at one point and I found some tutorials on how to fix it.
its the one where its built in into headphoens :0 i tried plugging it into the mic port but it only made weird small glitchy noises when i tried recording

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe try plugging it into the headphone jack? It seems like you’re probably using sometimes sort of cheap. If you can’t get that to work you should get a microphone. There’s a lot of different mics on Amazon. Going to a local store may be a good idea too.

Reactions: Ndō

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe try plugging it into the headphone jack? It seems like you’re probably using sometimes sort of cheap. If you can’t get that to work you should get a microphone. There’s a lot of different mics on Amazon. Going to a local store may be a good idea too.
yeah i was plannign on getting a usb mic from amazon, but idk which one would be good and which one wont :c most seem to use yetti mic or blue snowball ice mic as far as i know but theyre pretty expensive...