Multilingual Favorite Vocaloid Medley II

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/adriann_nn/multilingual-utau-chorus-demo[/soundcloud]

Absolute big thank you to Fuzzle for arranging these together in the way she did, and for being perfect.

I am making a cover of this, yes. But since I've got a lot of multilingual voice banks, I decided idk why not make a cover with lots of these guys, singing in their respective languages? Or play with them and test the limitations I have with these banks to make them sing in different languages? (hint I used Homurane Ray to sing in Spanish, I've used Crina's Romanian to sing in Spanish, etc.)

So! The list so far:
  • 01- I Want to See You- Sachi Eika-English
    Hey, I wanna see you right now.
    The truth lies beyond my silly messages
    but it never seems to find its way to your heart
    and I hope you'll get the message soon.
  • 02- A Thousand Year Solo- Itsuki-Japanese
  • 03- Silver Bullet- Homurane Ray-Spanish (JPN bank)
    Esa bala que te ha derribado
    ya deberia haberse caido.
    No saben donde iria para la proxima vez
    esos gritos con voces adoloridas.
  • 04- Shotgun Lovers- Halt Tanner-English
    And now here we are, perfection at last.
    Aim at me, strike me out with your hot shot gun, oh.
  • 05- Eh? Ah, yes.- SELEN-Spanish
    Esto nunca nos llegara a aburrir
    porque (de eso) esta vez, me encargare.

Here are the 'loids I DO have and plan on using, and their respective languages:
  • Sonone Linako-Korean
  • Crina-Romanian
  • Luca-English
  • Kanti-Esperanto or Russian
  • Kyokusei Jiseki-English
  • Mathieu Rosaire-French or English
  • Piper-English
  • Nagine Yohji-Portuguese
  • Enbukyoku Aline-Portuguese
  • Kyou Hana-Korean or Mandarin
  • Kumi Hitsuboku-English
  • Natalie Summer-English
  • Rouge-Spanish or English or--?
  • Rougeline-Italian or French or--?
  • Trem-English
  • Operano Youna-Italian or French or--?
  • Kion Yura-English, but..........
  • Hanami- Korean or Mandarin
  • Kyoukubane Igamu-has trilled Rs so
  • Ciel Sekaine-French or Latin but preferably French?
  • Kikyuune Aiko-English
  • Camila Melodia-Spanish or English
  • Kanochi Neko-English
  • Komeco Novavojo-Esperanto
  • Tony Yonne-English
  • Haruhiko Michea-Spanish
  • Neko Kodoku-Spanish
  • Mino Shinya-Dutch or--?
  • Lizzett-English
  • Ariella-English--?
  • Kaneyama Shou-Korean or English--?
30 multi-lingual 'loids, plus a number of Japanese banks, too, but for... Japanese xD)
This is the part where the community comes in:
  • I need more suggestions for voice banks!
  • I need help with translation/translyrics, I can only do English and Spanish. UnU

So, idk, if you'd want to help me with lyrics for any of those I mentioned, or maybe have a suggestion of another language you'd like to see me pull of with a bank, of any specific song, shoot, because I like doing this kind of stuff! Just tell me which song, and well yeah.

Here's the song list:
01 I Want to See You-Sachi Eika, ENG
02 A Thousand-Year Solo-Itsuki, JPN
03 Silver Bullet-Homurane Ray, SPN
04 Shotgun Lovers-Halt Tanner, ENG
05 Eh, Ah, Yes-SELEN, SPN
06 melody
07 Dear
08 Enclosure
09 VOC@LOID in Love
10 UNBALANCE
11 Dystopia Zipangu
12 Rotten Heresy and Chocolate
13 Pair of Wintry Winds
14 Future Horizon
15 Jitter Doll
16 From Y to Y
17 Even Though My Song has no Form
18 Celluloid
19 Letter Song
20 Cherry Blossom Rain
21 Hello, Howareyou
22 Puppet Pierrot
23 Strobe Last
24 Cyber Thunder Cider
25 Time Limit
26 Life Cheating Game
27 Packaged
28 Convenience Store
29 PoPiPo
30 Invisible
31 Two-Dimensional Dream Fever
32 Kiyoshi Yamine - An Unstable Girl
33 Time Machine
34 Imagination Forest
35 Perfect Crime
36 A Moment's Trip
37 RIP=RELEASE
38 Around the World
39 Daybreak
40 Tiger Rampage
41 What Do You Mean!
42 Madara Cult
43 Cantarella
44 Calc
45 Snowflake
46 Heaven's Music
47 Rollin' Girl
48 Online Game Addicts Sprechchor
50 Panda Hero
50 A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
51 A Red Leaf
52 ACUTE
53 BadBye
55 Black Board
56 Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder
57 Chloe
58 Kokoro
59 paranoia
60 The Earth's Final Confession This will be special U//u//U
61 Mozaik Role
62 I'll Make Everyone into Miku Miku
63 The Endless Score
64 The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
65 Heat-Haze Days
66 Black Rock Shooter
67 Double Lariat
68 Melt
69 Hello, Planet
70 Thousand Cherry Blossoms

And well yeah. Big project is big, no rush, but just wanted to have this here to perhaps spark some interest? U o U

Aline

Teto's Territory
Here's my Portuguese translation for From Y to Y, based in this video:

Já não posso mais contar
Quantos vacilos que eu já cometi
Aquela que tocou sua mão
Aquela que tentou viver gentilmente perto de você

Of course, the translation is if it's a girl singing, but it you're going to make a guy sing it, you know where to change :D

I'm here leaving suggestions for four BRloids, two USloids and three JPloids: ViBe, Seine Dashi, Sakasamane Diipu, Kowarene Nulla, Kaine Colt, Ariella, Shouka Chiko (昭歌チコ), Supune Niku (須布音ニク) and Kyone Killy (梟音キリィ).

D

dCatharsis

Hmmm...I'd help you with Esperanto translations but I'M SURE I'LL END UP SCREWING SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY SO NO xDDD  (maybe if the phrases aren't too complex I can do it though!!)...both DatFangs and Aquatius are fluent speakers, maybe you can ask them to translate???
And I have a friend who speaks German, I can ask her for German translations if you want, too.
And well of course I can help you with Spanish if you aren't sure of something, hehe.
*feels like a failed attempt of a polyglot*

And well, I'll suggest some Multilingual VBs:

- Haruhiko Michea - has Spanish CV VC, didn't tried it but I've heard it and it's pretty good
- Neko Kodoku - CV with Spanish support, good quality recordings
  - Most of Chilean UTAUloids have Spanish support anyway xDD Elemento Ilabaca, Rito-San, Sami Song, Klaus Petrov, Kaotik, Asami Umiko, Decibel Takada...
- Nunnorü Sasayaki - has Spanish + English support
- Camila Melodía - Same as Nunnorü
- Komeco Novavojo - Esperanto-only CV, but if you want to be a crazy idiot like me you can try to make him sing in Spanish xD
  - Pretty much any UTAUloid with support for Slavic languages (i.e: Russian) can sing in Esperanto...and in Spanish too if they also have Japanese support.
- If I'm not wrong Rana Sorane has English and Spanish R's...I'm not sure though
- Aiko Kikyuune - Good English CV
- I'll try to add German support to Kanti's Append, IDK if you want to wait...and she has English support too but personally I think making her sing in Esperanto or Russian is better haha
- And Taumaturgo has caught Big Al's Syndrome...u.u

- Foley Eika and Ceoil Eika have support for English and Irish. Jade speaks Irish so maybe she can translate stuff too...?
- Mino Shinya can sing in Dutch if I'm not wrong...
- ÑAL has support for Japanese, Spanish and English, and it's based on IPA.

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aline link said:
Here's my Portuguese translation for From Y to Y, based in this video:

Já não posso mais contar
Quantos vacilos que eu já cometi
Aquela que tocou sua mão
Aquela que tentou viver gentilmente perto de você

Of course, the translation is if it's a girl singing, but it you're going to make a guy sing it, you know where to change :D

I'm here leaving suggestions for four BRloids, two USloids and three JPloids: ViBe, Seine Dashi, Sakasamane Diipu, Kowarene Nulla, Kaine Colt, Ariella, Shouka Chiko (昭歌チコ), Supune Niku (須布音ニク) and Kyone Killy (梟音キリィ).
Awwww yiss, thanks, Aline! U u U
I actually had meaning to use Diipu, Colt, and Ariella. Ah but yes, those are all great voices. Thank you!!

Pianodream link said:
If you want a real CV french voicebank, Ciel Sekaine's got a full FR/LATIN act3.
But of course!! If you'd like to, you can choose which snippet of these songs you'd like for him/it(??) to sing in French? In Latin? If you don't mind! (and a download link to boot but that's just me being lazy hnnmmmmzzzmzz)

dCatharsis link said:
Hmmm...I'd help you with Esperanto translations but I'M SURE I'LL END UP SCREWING SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY SO NO xDDD  (maybe if the phrases aren't too complex I can do it though!!)...both DatFangs and Aquatius are fluent speakers, maybe you can ask them to translate???
And I have a friend who speaks German, I can ask her for German translations if you want, too.
And well of course I can help you with Spanish if you aren't sure of something, hehe.
*feels like a failed attempt of a polyglot*

And well, I'll suggest some Multilingual VBs:

- Haruhiko Michea - has Spanish CV VC, didn't tried it but I've heard it and it's pretty good
- Neko Kodoku - CV with Spanish support, good quality recordings
  - Most of Chilean UTAUloids have Spanish support anyway xDD Elemento Ilabaca, Rito-San, Sami Song, Klaus Petrov, Kaotik, Asami Umiko, Decibel Takada...
- Nunnorü Sasayaki - has Spanish + English support
- Camila Melodía - Same as Nunnorü
- Komeco Novavojo - Esperanto-only CV, but if you want to be a crazy idiot like me you can try to make him sing in Spanish xD
  - Pretty much any UTAUloid with support for Slavic languages (i.e: Russian) can sing in Esperanto...and in Spanish too if they also have Japanese support.
- If I'm not wrong Rana Sorane has English and Spanish R's...I'm not sure though
- Aiko Kikyuune - Good English CV
- I'll try to add German support to Kanti's Append, IDK if you want to wait...and she has English support too but personally I think making her sing in Esperanto or Russian is better haha
- And Taumaturgo has caught Big Al's Syndrome...u.u

- Foley Eika and Ceoil Eika have support for English and Irish. Jade speaks Irish so maybe she can translate stuff too...?
- Mino Shinya can sing in Dutch if I'm not wrong...
- ÑAL has support for Japanese, Spanish and English, and it's based on IPA.
Aww, don't worry. U u U You're fine! Thank you for telling me about DatFangs and Aquatius, I didn't know Aqua was fluent O: gotta shimmy over here and help U,,U,,
Oh, oh, I had been meaning to use Ele and Deci, edgfd I need to get their banks soon. And I have an old version of Camila but I think it's the only version with the English?? Kinda like the Sachi bank I used. And it seems I forgot that I wanted to use a LOT of the people you mentioned!
I am patiently waiting for Taumaturgo mmMMmm
I honestly don't see this being done any time soon, due to the scale of the project, you get me?

D

dCatharsis

adriann link said:
Aww, don't worry. U u U You're fine! Thank you for telling me about DatFangs and Aquatius, I didn't know Aqua was fluent O: gotta shimmy over here and help U,,U,,
Oh, oh, I had been meaning to use Ele and Deci, edgfd I need to get their banks soon. And I have an old version of Camila but I think it's the only version with the English?? Kinda like the Sachi bank I used. And it seems I forgot that I wanted to use a LOT of the people you mentioned!
I am patiently waiting for Taumaturgo mmMMmm
I honestly don't see this being done any time soon, due to the scale of the project, you get me?

If you want to use Deci then let me send you her fixed VB...I've fixed her oto (not all the Spanish phonemes are configured, though...but all the Japanese phonemes are configured at least :smile: )
And if you want I can ask Joji permission to send to you Ele's new voicebank...he sounds a lot better now! ;D
And yeah I get you lol

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Cata
O: I would appreciate both things, yes! UuU

@Piano
Ahh well. It's fine! Thanks for the voicebank!

~/semi-bump

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Hnnng. Well I don't really have much to offer but could I suggest Hana Chikako? She has this awesome Hebrew VCV. I can't speak a word of hebrew, though. xD I think she's quite capable in most Miku songs. But I think you'll have to PM R.K/HanaChikako on youtube to get the completed oto.ini x3

Neko Kanochi and Aiko Kikyuune have English too. They're not the easiest banks to use for it but meh. I'm sure you could get something out them xD if you're looking for CV-VC English I could name Kyokusei Jiseki plus the Yonne brothers. (Victor and Tony) OHHH. Neko has Korean too owo

Oh and Meipoid can sing Hebrew also. She's epic.
Hope I could be of some assistance!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I was going to propose Camila for Spanish but people have been way much faster than me haha ^^"'

After, I'm not good at suggestions but... I'd say Lizzett for English (CV-VC), Shou Kaneyama for Korean... Uotan can sing in Japanese and English

Usually I don't go much into this kind of projects with my own voicebanks because they are still WIP but... I'm tempted to give a try with Butterfly on your right shoulder

I'd like it to be in French because this song was one of the first ones I've made a French translation of... Here a fandub to try showing how it would sound (though it's old and I'm not a good singer T^T)
http://www.nicovideo.jp.am/watch/sm16429816
I'll need to fandub it again later because my voice was weak and because I would like this time to upload it with a watercolour of my OC rather than keeping on using Rin's picture orz

I will upload Rose's beta voicebank as fast as possible in the week and give you by PM the download link + the lyrics of my version OTL She's a CV voicebank by the way

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
TaiyoProwerz link said:
Hnnng. Well I don't really have much to offer but could I suggest Hana Chikako? She has this awesome Hebrew VCV. I can't speak a word of hebrew, though. xD I think she's quite capable in most Miku songs. But I think you'll have to PM R.K/HanaChikako on youtube to get the completed oto.ini x3

Neko Kanochi and Aiko Kikyuune have English too. They're not the easiest banks to use for it but meh. I'm sure you could get something out them xD if you're looking for CV-VC English I could name Kyokusei Jiseki plus the Yonne brothers. (Victor and Tony) OHHH. Neko has Korean too owo

Thanks for the suggestions, you reminded me that I wanted to get Tony & Neko.. |:sing:
Jiseki was already on my list and Aiko had been mentioned! Though emphasis is good. U u U

The problem about Hana (I thought it was a trap though, woah omfg) and Meipoid is that Hana's bank link is set to private, and Meipoid hasn't been released (with Yoyo not even having a set release date.../cries) I can wait, though! As I have been! U u U
Your contribution is greatly appreciated~ :uhuhu:

MillyAqualine link said:
After, I'm not good at suggestions but... I'd say Lizzett for English (CV-VC), Shou Kaneyama for Korean... Uotan can sing in Japanese and English

Usually I don't go much into this kind of projects with my own voicebanks because they are still WIP but... I'm tempted to give a try with Butterfly on your right shoulder

I'd like it to be in French because this song was one of the first ones I've made a French translation of... Here a fandub to try showing how it would sound (though it's old and I'm not a good singer T^T)
I'll need to fandub it again later because my voice was weak and because I would like this time to upload it with a watercolour of my OC rather than keeping on using Rin's picture orz

I will upload Rose's beta voicebank as fast as possible in the week and give you by PM the download link + the lyrics of my version OTL She's a CV voicebank by the way
AH Thank you for reminding me of Lizzett and Uotan dfadfdfg ugh I have the worst memorydgsd
Yagh I have some old version of Shou with like half of his oto done. It's strange and I often wonder where I even got it... But I went to download his Korean, and the link is faulty??? Nevermind, my internet was being vomit, I got it. I talk too much.

That dub is nice for reference, actually. U u U Go right ahead if you'd want to make it better! But it suits its purposes. I'd just need the lyrics so I can work from that. :uhuhu:
I'd love to use Rose! Take your time if you need. c:
CV is good! CV, VCV, CV-VC, anything is good!

List updated!

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help doing French translations if needed.
And I have a UTAU with a french voicebank (Tibo Hauku) but I need to rerecord it derp

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Both Hyang Gyuhwa and Hyang Wandu have Korean CV, though I'm not sure how easy they'd be to use. Birang Choi is the same, though he's only Korean last I saw (The Hyangs have Japanese + Korean). Kyuri is in the same boat as the Hyangs. And there's also GyatMoon.

Baak Yatchou has Cantonese.

Midorine Rei apparently has Mandarin, though I have no clue if the pronunciation is good. And two I don't know, Juugatsu Oko and Wang Fangmei, are definetly Mandarin. And Raine Reizo almost (does?) has Mandarin, I'd check with UtauReizo on that.

Hana Kyou has English, Korean, and Mandarin. (Unsure if she's been listed already...)

i only know the asian language utaus apparently

OH OH and I'm pretty sure Soledi has English CV VC or will very soon.

And I think Nichitsufune Moka had a French bank at some point?

And I think Kaeru Reni had Latin and Spanish in a bank once.

If you can find someone with her bank or track down Iltahopea, Yumika sings in Finnish, and apparently Hannes Äänes does too.

Lastly, Sokkyoune Katarina can allegedly sing in "Japanese, Spanish, English, German and Russian", though I'm unsure and skeptical about all of those being possible.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I could offer Polish and German translations if needed.
And idk if you want Japanese voicebanks singing with other languages but I would offer tuning a few of the USTs for German and Polish translations because both languages aren't easy to tune (especially Polish)

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
adriann link said:
[quote author=TaiyoProwerz link=topic=4089.msg29640#msg29640 date=1353272979]

Thanks for the suggestions, you reminded me that I wanted to get Tony & Neko.. |:sing:
Jiseki was already on my list and Aiko had been mentioned! Though emphasis is good. U u U

The problem about Hana (I thought it was a trap though, woah omfg) and Meipoid is that Hana's bank link is set to private, and Meipoid hasn't been released (with Yoyo not even having a set release date.../cries) I can wait, though! As I have been! U u U
Your contribution is greatly appreciated~ :uhuhu:

MillyAqualine link said:

AH Thank you for reminding me of Lizzett and Uotan dfadfdfg ugh I have the worst memorydgsd
Yagh I have some old version of Shou with like half of his oto done. It's strange and I often wonder where I even got it... But I went to download his Korean, and the link is faulty??? Nevermind, my internet was being vomit, I got it. I talk too much.

That dub is nice for reference, actually. U u U Go right ahead if you'd want to make it better! But it suits its purposes. I'd just need the lyrics so I can work from that. :uhuhu:
I'd love to use Rose! Take your time if you need. c:
CV is good! CV, VCV, CV-VC, anything is good!

List updated!
[/quote]

Ooooh I see. Sorry, I just randomly clicked on a video where R.K got a Hebrew .ust from and assumed the UTAU singing it had been released. xD
Buuut.. Hana's bank link will let me download it fine, it just asks me for a captcha. o,o strange.. P: Ahh I remembered some more UTAU and actually forgot them just as I went to write... xDD; /ashamed
and LOL. I'm not sure whether s/he's still a trap or not. It mentions it in older banks but the new one doesn't seem to have anything on it, at least that I found xDD. And if so, that's one hecka convincing trap. Look at dem lady's hips! :O
Lemme try and remember who I was gonna suggest.. Err.
Nana Haruka is apparently bilingual according to her UTAU page. Never tried her for myself though ouo. I think there was... Natalie Summers, I believe? And CZloid or something like that. Who both have English. Right. Run out of UTAUs for now. 8D

So I'll just randomly poof once again
[size=largept] Unless you want to count that UTAU wiki that says apparently you can get some decent forced bilinguality out of Moomoo(Momo 8D)  and Ritsu

D

dCatharsis

shinami link said:
Both Hyang Gyuhwa and Hyang Wandu have Korean CV, though I'm not sure how easy they'd be to use. Birang Choi is the same, though he's only Korean last I saw (The Hyangs have Japanese + Korean). Kyuri is in the same boat as the Hyangs. And there's also GyatMoon.

Baak Yatchou has Cantonese.

Midorine Rei apparently has Mandarin, though I have no clue if the pronunciation is good. And two I don't know, Juugatsu Oko and Wang Fangmei, are definetly Mandarin. And Raine Reizo almost (does?) has Mandarin, I'd check with UtauReizo on that.

Hana Kyou has English, Korean, and Mandarin. (Unsure if she's been listed already...)

i only know the asian language utaus apparently

OH OH and I'm pretty sure Soledi has English CV VC or will very soon.

And I think Nichitsufune Moka had a French bank at some point?

And I think Kaeru Reni had Latin and Spanish in a bank once.

If you can find someone with her bank or track down Iltahopea, Yumika sings in Finnish, and apparently Hannes Äänes does too.

Lastly, Sokkyoune Katarina can allegedly sing in \"Japanese, Spanish, English, German and Russian\", though I'm unsure and skeptical about all of those being possible.

sdajkdjfsdjsdj DON'T EVEN MENTION KATA SHE MAKES ME FEEL ASHAMED OF MYSELF ORZ
no, seriously, I could never finish/update her voicebank because my voice changed a lot and stuff ;n; she lacks of English vowels and her German is kinda incomplete too but she can actually sing in Spanish and Russian with some effort (she can sing in Esperanto too, but Kanti/Komeco are better for it IMO)...but if I were Adriann I wouldn't use her because she's so LQ orz

Ah! and I'd like to make another suggestion:
- Sakion (Tsukuyomi) can sing in Japanese, English and Spanish. Has CV+VCV and CV VC voicebanks :smile:

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
-Ant- Of course! You made a nice bank! : )
-Milly- Thank YOU!

-Thibaud- I would appreciate the help! : ) I'll have to message you soon, I hope you don't mind?

-Shinami- Thank you for thooooose! (Birang Choiiii, I actually had his beta htrdfbm) However, I'm going to need someone to help with translyrics for Mandarin & Korean, though! QnQ

Also, lemme mention this- I only plan on using one 'loid from a creator... to include as many different sources as I can... I hope you guys get me. Which is why I don't want to use Nunnoru or Katarina (or Ceoil, Soledi, Cz etc.), you get?;; wHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GET RID OF YOHJI SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY.....

-DianaTan- That would be great help!! If you know of any banks you think could handle German or Polish well, let me know! But yesss that would be nice, even if you sort of just get usts ready for the languages. *I want to render things, though, and I hope you understand why!*
I actually also know how to pronounce German, so with singable lyrics I'll be good enough! Polish, on the other hand--! : > If you don't mind me messaging you about it? ;u;

-Taiyo- Hey, it's fine! I appreciate you taking the time to try and help out. U u U
eeeeeeh I feel really weird saying this, but I don't want to use Ritsu and like... "well known" Japanese banks, if that makes sense? Not that I'm claiming I'm using super obscure banks or w/e, I don't think I am orz But yeah, I wanted to avoid the big voices... I hope you understand!

-Cata- dadgDG SAKION YES... /wheeze Baww, don't beat yourself up U u U
Though since I haven't used Kanti.... I can wait for Taumaturgo... *u*

And with that, I'm off- I'll have to update the list & send those messages later. Thanks for contributing, everyone!

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
adriann link said:
-DianaTan- That would be great help!! If you know of any banks you think could handle German or Polish well, let me know! But yesss that would be nice, even if you sort of just get usts ready for the languages. *I want to render things, though, and I hope you understand why!*
I actually also know how to pronounce German, so with singable lyrics I'll be good enough! Polish, on the other hand--! : > If you don't mind me messaging you about it? ;u;

Well, there aren't real German and Polish voicebanks ever released orz
There is excatly one cover with a German vb on YT but it was never released =/ And for Polish... well, there aren't really any Polish UTAUs out there (when counting my ones I excactly know 4). I only could adjust Polish to Japanese vb but that wouldn't be a big deal, German would sounds more chaotic orz. And sure you can message me x3