Resource icon

Tutorial Moresampler Tips

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Jeremy submitted a new resource:

Moresampler Tips - Getting the evil goddess to work.

Hello, this is my list of tips and tricks to get moresampler working, I'll update this as I get time.
this will be a simple list of tips.

first, set moresample as BOTH the resampler and the wavtool. It functions as both and will not work with regular wavtool by default.
It works fantastically as it's own wavtool so you might as well, no longer need crossfade optimization.

Make sure your samples are mono, this should be a given regardless of engine but follow this link....

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: aplusod

Kanru Hua

Momo's Minion
Hello Jeremy. I'm the author of Moresampler. Thank you for writing this tutorial. Would you allow me to make a reference to your post from my website?
p.s. Moresampler works with stereo wav file, but the right channel will be discarded (since there's no need to use two channels for speech signal from a speech production point of view).

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello Jeremy. I'm the author of Moresampler. Thank you for writing this tutorial. Would you allow me to make a reference to your post from my website?
p.s. Moresampler works with stereo wav file, but the right channel will be discarded (since there's no need to use two channels for speech signal from a speech production point of view).
Hello Kanru, yes you absolutely may make a reference of this on your website.

My bad, I'll correct that mistake in the tutorial, thanks for clarifying that!

Last edited: