Moresampler doesn't play anything anymore, UTAU randomly reset

ammamanagucci

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
earlier today, about 2 am i was using UTAU just fine and everything was working perfectly, but i just got on my computer and opened up UTAU and it's reset. my UTAU colors are gone, and moresampler will not play anything. the default resampler works just fine. has UTAU randomly reset on anyone??

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This happened to me, i just refused to use UTAU colors for this reason, because next time i used UTAU, none of my themes were there, and i couldn't add them back, so i kinda just gave up. as for moresampler, this is why i edit things first and play after the editing is done, or just switch to a different resampler until i'm done editing the UST, and switch back afterwards. then i render. (after i save) or you could just right-click on one of the notes and select play everytime, or at least until you're done with the UST. This always helps me. hope it helps you!

ammamanagucci

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This happened to me, i just refused to use UTAU colors for this reason, because next time i used UTAU, none of my themes were there, and i couldn't add them back, so i kinda just gave up. as for moresampler, this is why i edit things first and play after the editing is done, or just switch to a different resampler until i'm done editing the UST, and switch back afterwards. then i render. (after i save) or you could just right-click on one of the notes and select play everytime, or at least until you're done with the UST. This always helps me. hope it helps you!
yes but moresampler just straight-up won't play anything period. everything was fine and then idk what even happened.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If UTAU is installed to Program Files, please move it to another location on your computer, such as your Documents.