Moresampler crashes constantly, and will not let me use any parameters (Video)

Nezuh-kun

Momo's Minion
This is a problem that I have had for a long time, and that even ended up leaving me from UTAU because of the frustration :sad:

In the beginning, Moresampler worked well, although only with some voices.
However, now it seems not to work at all, except very exceptional cases.
And, as far as I remember, I did not do anything. I just added another pitch to the voice in which I worked.

I tried everything. Reinstall UTAU. Reinstall Moresampler. Delete all the caches that I found. Run as an administrator. Take control of all the folders involved. It always ends in "Moresampler has stopped working". I'm out of ideas :sad:

I show it in the video, but Moresampler it's practically useless with a heavily edited ust. It hates the use of some parameters, apparently, like Velocity (you can see it in the video, instant crash).

The worst problem, however, is the displacement of the samples?
English is not my native language, so I do not know how to express it correctly. Even though the oto is correctly configured (made by Moresampler itself, even), it uses the incorrect part of the original sample.
Example: Sample is "a_e_i". Note says "e_i". But Moresampler renders "a_e_" D:

Once again, I apologize for not knowing how to express myself correctly, I hope that in the video it's more clearer.

About the video:
The video is very reduntant, but it's because I do not want to leave anything out. And sorry for the potato quality >.<
Almost always, I try to render the word "ubata".
There I have two ust files. One is a new project, with mostly random notes for test purposes.
The second one, are the first four notes of a Liar Dance ust.
By the end of the video, both projects are practically the same, but they output completely different results, even when the voice and settings are the same and there are no caches.

I am perplexed. I truly can not think of anything. I have the same problem on two different computers.
Here, a notebook with Windows 7 (old installation, it's true), and my desktop PC with Windows 10 (with all the updates). Last version of UTAU, and Moresampler in both cases.

Any help is gratefully appreciated.