Mob

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm Mob/Lint! Welcome to my art shop!

You can find other examples of my art on my art blog and my deviantart. You can also click on my examples for the non-cropped image.

I take payments in usd, trades, or flight rising currency. If you happen to have a fr, you might want to check out my post on their forums

I'm very lenient on negotiating prices which is why I set them kinda high, u can most likely get me to lower them by asking nicely
i'll take art trades, and i'll offer discounts for utau because i really like to draw them (maybe like 20-30% based on complexity?)

you can contact me through my discord @Lint#3652, or here

Things I will draw:

Humans (simple style):
fullbody only +0

Humans (regular style):
-chest up +0
-hips up +$2
-fullbody +$5

Furries:
-chest up +0
-hips up +$2
-fullbody +$5

Dragons:
bust only +$5

I may request more or less money based on design complexity

Things I won't draw:
nudity, gore, nsfw

Coloring Styles

Pencil on paper $10 (lemme know if u prefer a photo or scan)

clean digital sketch $15

digital lines, flat color $20

digital, full color + colored lines $30

digital, corrupt $30

-By default I don't color things in true colors. My colors tend to be higher saturation and lower contrast with a sort of theme. You can request true colors or a specific color theme.
-You can also request a specific pose, or for me to add spots like I did in this drawing
-I will include an icon version for an extra $3
-I will add a solid colored background to my drawings with color, and I will give you both the transparent and background versions.

My paypal is: lint.commissions@gmail.com for usd payment.
Payment is upfront, if I cannot complete the work for some reason I will refund you.
Mixed payments are accepted, and I will take offers for art trades.
Haggling is ok to an extent.
Tips are very appreciated!​

Reactions: RaccoonButler