MMD + Utau: Namine Ritsu - Miracle Paint

Kc.Ohimesama

Momo's Minion
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3S3YUmmiA[/video]

Hehe, This took awhile. I stole the subtitles from a project Diva video, I think they were done by project diva/sega/who-ever programmed the game because the person who uploaded the video never said that he made the subtitles (Also, he knew good English but the subtitles weren't great) and I made sense of them! I even added "Namine Ritsu - Miracle Paint" at the end of the title on the video. I'm so proud of myself! hehehe! :sing: :uhuhu::sing::uhuhu::sing::smile::sing:

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yoo that MMD model of Ritsu looks cool *o*

The cover sounds pretty good and I liked how you rendered Ritsu, though Ritsu's a little off time singing this ^^;

Kc.Ohimesama

Momo's Minion
Really? A few people told me his timing was off too, but when I try moving Ritsu's vocals forward or backward everything sounds a little bit weird, like I did it wrong. The time I have it at right now sounds right to me, I even compared it to Miku's Original Miracle Paint song.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm...
When you mixed, have you tried taking the original in another track and lowering the volume to compare it to your mixing?
That way, you can find the exact place where you should put Ritsu's vocals.

The one you have right now, sounds like Ritsu's vocals come a little bit later than Miku's. Notice how it doesn't sync to Miku's harmonies in the off vocal?

(What program do you use to mix? I know when I used Audacity to mix, it was hard to move tracks back and forth correctly for me...you could perhaps try REAPER if you aren't already. If you turn off "Enable snap" in the options, you could move the track pretty freely and zoom in and out to look at the waveform more clearly.)

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reaper is right here :D http://www.reaper.fm/

It's not a free program, however, when the trial ends, nothing really changes so you could still use it to mix =u=

Good luck :smile: