2. Hidden Venia

Examples:
X
x
X
x
  • Full 3D MMD Model
$30 USD/£20 Pound/27 Euro
one full 3D MMD model complete with bones, basic facial sliders, and physics of whatever you want, UTAU, OC, Character from a show, whatever floats your fancy. Extra facials and physics requests are to be negotiated and quoted a price upon what the client wants, extra facial sliders will not exceed $2 USD.
  • Additional Outfits/Hairstyles/Items/Stages
Additional Hairstyles: $8 USD per style, may increase upon difficulty of style, up for negotiation.
Additional Outfits: $5 USD per outfit(includes top, bottom, shoes) may increase upon difficulty of clothing, up for negotiation.
Additional Items: $1.50 USD per item, may increase upon difficulty of item, up for negotiation.
Stages: $10 USD per stage, may increase upon difficulty of landscape, up for negotiation.

• Terms of Service

• You will be sent every day (starting the day that the commission starts) an image with the status of the model, as well as the number of hours invested on that day.
          • You can't commission characters that are copyrighted by companies that don't allow external commercial purposes, if you're not sure about that, ask the company. I won't be responsible for any damage if the commissioner violates the company's license.
          • I won't make refunds when the model has already been started.
          • If you send me full references or you want to work in the textures of this model, it will take me less time to complete the model, thus making it cheaper.
          • Please, send understandable reference sheets.
          • The model can be either public or private but I should still be credited for making the model.

• If, Ands, or Buts,
style of model is negotiable! if you want a cheaper chibi model, that is possible!!
however i have never tried modeling a furry type model as is that is not my forte, however i do know a modeler who does do furry modeling http://polygoncount.deviantart.com/ He is pretty awesome! and he does commissions!!

Mean while, please keep me company in the thread!! i'll be pleased to talk with you about anything you want MMD, UTAU, or otherwise related!
special thanks to orahi_shiro for the terms of service

Last edited:
Reactions: sailor _ravioli
P

partial

Ah, yeah. I'm interested in this. Would you be open to doing characters from a video game franchise?

I am looking for an MMD model of Hanbei Takenaka, from Samurai Warriors, which is a hack-and-slash game developed by KOEI.
Here's references for him, just to see if you'd be willing to try making a model of him. I'm not asking you to recreate him in this same style, just to clarify. I'm bad at words.
QtxcCvS.jpg

n2ai2Dg.jpg

CO6Zpw1.jpg

Spores

Momo's Minion

it would have to be ok with the company who made the game to do such, if not, i could get into some legal trouble :c

P

partial

Hmn. I see. That's alright, then.

I'll try contacting KOEI and I'll get back to you with their response, if I ever get one.

P

partial

HANBEI IS SO CUTE I SWEAR, I HAVE SW4 AND ALL HIS SCENES ARE SO PRECIOUS HE IS SMALL SON
ALL I HAVE SO FAR IS SW CHRONICLES BUT I HOPE TO GET SW CHRONICLES 4 SOON
I HAVE PLAYED SW4 AND /YES/

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When you start on my commission just send me a pm for my paypal and stuff when you're ready