Missing UST collab sheet

Axiomatic-Vertex

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hi everyone,

I've just made a collab spreadsheet for songs which don't have USTs! EDIT: made it private because no one seems to care and it's kinda pointless, I'll just use it to keep track of USTs I'm making or have made lol
This sheet is for songs which have no UST available online. You are encouraged to put in your songs for review, or your own USTs to those songs. If you manage to find a UST of a song in the list, you can put it in as well. More information is in the 'About' sheet at the bottom.
I will make it clear that you shouldn't explicitly request USTs in this sheet. This is a directory for songs with no USTs, where you feel free to put in a song or make a UST of the song, not a request sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomicreih

Axiomatic-Vertex

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
update:
made the spreadsheet private now, it's not being used and I realised that it's kinda pointless, I'll just use it to keep track of USTs I'm making or have made for now :wink:

Reactions: atomicreih

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
update:
made the spreadsheet private now, it's not being used and I realised that it's kinda pointless, I'll just use it to keep track of USTs I'm making or have made for now :wink:

I think it's generally a good idea, but in practice it'd probably become a passive request sheet. A spreadsheet where people link to USTs they have found or made sounds awesome though!
When I saw the name of the post, I didn't understand what it was about so I didn't click it cause I thought, "A UST collab sheet is missing??? Woah I hope they find it!!" I feel dumb now hhhhh

Reactions: Axiomatic-Vertex

Axiomatic-Vertex

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Ok so I've reopened the sheet, this time it's a passive request sheet, you can request or find or make USTs for songs that are obscure or that don't have USTs to them and put them here!
Here's the link to it!

Reactions: Big_B