MEIKO Append!

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Invalid youtube link is invalid. mind reposting it in an actual video? I'd love to see Meiko's append!

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yup. Disabled the [youtube] embed codes in favor for the auto-embeds.

Only one that actually requires BBcode is NicoNico & SoundCloud.

That aside Meiko Append sounds glorious. I always loved my V1s and the V3 engine makes her silky smooth!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh myy God, finally !! *O*

I love the way she does sound~

So womanly, smooth, and unique ;w; This append is a marvel and I hope it will enconter success !

GO MEIKO ! >w<

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
If this Append would be the real Meiko in V3 and the V1 version never existed, this would be my favourite Vocaloid of the V3 generation ;w;

It's really amazing how the Append turned out~
I never expected such an incredible append *w*

Misha

Momo's Minion
Meiko Append, Kaito Append... So much love for V1 ;v;;
A MIRIAM update would be nice as well u__u

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
A-Ahh, I'm waiting anxious for MEIKO and KAITO Appends. I love them both so much, and they were long overdue for an update. ; w ;~~

Yay for MEIKO! \o/

K

khisui

There's a rumor that Meiko might get an english VB. Some crypton people have tweeted something about Meiko and English.
Remember, that's just a rumor /o/

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Edit because my original post was really hasty and odd.
Well, more and more Ps and people are talking about Meiko English, so I'm starting to think it might be legit? Eventually.
For now, have an "English" V1 Meiko cover. (I originaly posted this because the video uploader said English was confirmed, though I'm starting to doubt their claim)
dear god the possibilities

【MEIKO with Families】アメイジング・グレイス【Vocaloid Gospel】

violetR

Teto's Territory
Whoa so this is nice v__v Is this MEIKO being recorded traditionally because her tone feels alittle different unless this is a lighter append but whatever you know it sounds good

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Viocchan link said:
Whoa so this is nice v__v Is this MEIKO being recorded traditionally because her tone feels alittle different unless this is a lighter append but whatever you know it sounds good

That's acutally just her V1.

so anticipating append, english, and overall v3 for her hnnnng

Dark3li

Teto's Territory
finally she doen't sounds robotic xDD honestly I've never liked her voice too much
I think that it sounds more like a new version of meiko than an append

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Even though I really like her "robotic" V1 VB, I'm looking forward to this.
If Crypton really does make that English VB, they can have ALL of my money :love: