Matsuo Sora Inferno Design Contest: Winner!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
uwu

So the contest is over now! I enjoyed it a lot, and got 10 entries wtf!!

I judged by the following criteria:
- Do I like it myself? (10%)
- Is it a good overall design? (40%)
- Does it fit with the given theme? (50%)

Even though only one has won, the designs will be featured in the VB under 'Design Concepts' and everyone will be mentioned under a readme, with contact infos.
If you don't want your design to be featured, thats fine, just tell me, and it will not be included. The Art and Design are yours, you are free to do with them whatever you want.

Faith/RottenVelvet/ @KanaVelvet

inferno-png.7216

This was my favourite for the longest time. I really enjoyed it, it looks like a great design and the theme is hit really good! Faith will win now a cover with an utau of their choice!

@Oishi
sora-png.7217

This one's actually the favourite of partial, Sora's artist! I really enjoyed this one, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of the hair haha! However it really captures the punk-rock element! Oishi has won 2 covers and a free oto!

And number 1...and new Sora Inferno Design is...

@Alky
msf-png.7225

Wooo!!! Alky has won!!!
Now this design, hhh! It gets 100% haha, but what makes it win? Easily!
Individuality and Creativity: The hair is probably the most unique among ALL Sora designs, I LOVE how Alky played witv the covers! And another reason? It captures Sora himself the most! With this one, I felt: "Yes. This is sora!" Congrats Alky! You have won your design being used, and an original song featuring an UTAU and theme of your choice!!

Thanks to everyone who participated!
Thid has been a blast!

Make sure to look out for Inferno being released soon...and more design contests!

Edit:
I decided NOT to list anyone but the top 3, as to respect the artists' feelings.

Last edited:

Line Gheist

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i think someone pointed this out earlier b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶1̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶g̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶ ̶A̶S̶D̶F̶G̶H̶J̶J̶H̶G̶F̶D̶S̶ ̶C̶U̶T̶E̶

P

partial

Congratulations to the winner and to those featured!!I'd like to thank everyone for participating! Sora isn't my UTAU but he means a lot to me regardless.
and @Oishi
Your design is my favorite, I love it so much. He has the coolest hair, ughhhhh

Reactions: Oishi and Alky

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
SO LATE, BUT I'VE BEEN BUISY BUT TIME FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:
So, because Alky just joined for fun, they asked me to move the prices down! Lets appreciate their humbleness for a while uwu

So, with that, @Oishi will get the original song!
@KanaVelvet wins the 2 Covers and One Oto
And the third price of a Cover goes tooooo....

@SparkyPsychc !