Voicebank Mars

PlanetaryMotion

Teto's Territory
PlanetaryMotion submitted a new Showcase Item:

Mars

A 17 year old girl who goes by the stage name Mars, real name Han Yuqi(韩羽檄)she currently lives with the rest of the musical group, Planetary Motion.

She can come off kind of bratty at times, and never learned to have an inside voice. Really, she's just trying to make sure she looks cool to the rest of her friends. She's a mix of Chinese and Middle Eastern, but grew up in Chengdu.

Friends with Uranus.
Loves punk rock music. (Can't sing it for the life of her)
Chinese and Middle Eastern.
Can be kind of a brat.
Doesn't have an inside voice.
Really good at dodgeball.
Smokes sometimes to look cool. She is constantly reprimended for this by Jupiter.
Makes the best mac 'n' cheese, but always seems to burn everything else.
Has mild ADHD.

Voiced by @KaguyaRikka

Read more about this showcase item here...

VY2's Sexy Lover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Great bank so far, I love MARS' style and adding fun facts about her really fleshes her out as a character.

She transitions smoothly, the R/L is accurately pronounced (seems like a rarity these days) and the intonation/accent of the voicer makes MARS stand out uniquely.

My only gripe at the moment is that I can hear the BGM the voicer used to record with (starts with a guitar chord and ends with 3 flute notes and guitar chord). It's negligible in the final product though thankfully. <3

I don't know if it's the microphone the voicer is using or if the BGM being played is loud, but you may want to lower it's sensitivity in subsequent recordings. Or use noise-cancelling headphones/earbuds. Otherwise the recordings are great! Keep up the good work, I hope to see the rest of the Planetary crew.