weevildoing

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
hi there! I'm making my own VOCALOID/UTAUloid song medley and I reeeally need some UTAUs to use. I already have the instrumental done, now I just need some voicebanks!

if you're okay with me using your UTAUloid in this medley, please reply and leave a link to your UTAU's voicebank download and a picture of them. (preferably a photo with a white or transparent background, but if you don't have one, that's okay!)
if you have multiple UTAUs, don't be afraid to suggest more than one!! I'm going to need about 37 UTAUloids.

Japanese voicebanks are preferred, but there ARE 6 slots open for English voicebanks!

here's the song list below. if you have a specific song you'd like your UTAU to sing, please let me know! if you don't have a preference, that's fine too! (the list also specifies what songs are available for English VBs. this does NOT mean that the song can only be sung in English; people with Japanese VBs are welcome to claim these songs too.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dvuZkdUVAMtnXVVYt-pvFzGgTJxocyC3ui0a64MTdXI/edit?usp=sharing

when the medley is done, I'll upload it to YouTube and share it on here as well. thanks for reading! :smile:

Reactions: Destra

NegaiUta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey, this sounds cool! I'd like to join with my utau Endo Hikizanne, and I'd like to hear him sing Rolling Girl! Here's his download link.

And here's his image!

ibi6lyR.png

Reactions: weevildoing

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Can I have the 5th song "Bring It On" claimed?

I would like that part to be sung by mine and my friend's UTAU.
My UTAU is Toka Aki, I recommended his Supernova VB (power VCV).
Friend's UTAU is Aino Erufu, I recommended her Juhla 4 pitch or Lumi Tripitch VCV.

Thank you!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hey! Could I have Luka Luka★Night Fever? My UTAU is matsuo sora! He has a multiexpression 4 pitch CVVC!

sora-crypton_orig.png

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Can I snag Alien Alien with my baby Akriel? ovo
Here's his forum!
He currently only has CV, VCV, and a Deepvocal!
(Please use g-4 flag for Akriel's VCV!)
And here's an image! Credit to Partialkakera for it please!
5PFUFWe.png

weevildoing

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
just updated the list; there were actually 2 songs at the very end of the medley that I somehow completely forgot to mention.. :holy:
Senbonzakura and Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru are now on the list!