making a ust without FLStudio?

Cosmotions

Momo's Minion
My mac is an ancient Yosemite and won't allow for the installation of Fl studio which is maddening because I really want to try my hand at making a ust
I can't find any tutorials on youtube that doesn't use fl studio, but I'm wondering if there's any alternative software you can use?

Void

Teto's Territory
i think bosca ceoli can let you export midi, which means you'll just have to do the editing in utau-synth to add the lyrics etc

Gin-Kaido

Teto's Territory
My mac is an ancient Yosemite and won't allow for the installation of Fl studio which is maddening because I really want to try my hand at making a ust
I can't find any tutorials on youtube that doesn't use fl studio, but I'm wondering if there's any alternative software you can use?

I found this long ago.

Hope this will help you...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The technique you see using FL studio can be applied to any DAW. You simply need to be able to handle audio tracks and a simultaneous MIDI track. I highly recommend you use a DAW in your workflow, because you will be able to use the same software to mix your covers later on, get used to how it works, and possibly learn how to make remixes and original music as well.
I've collected a list of many DAWs here: https://utaforum.net/resources/songwriting-resources.181/
Try some of them out and see what works!

Reactions: WinterdrivE